Part 2

Y/n Pov
I woke up to feel really warm and I felt like I was hugging someone? I woke up to see a Mingi only a few inches from my face as I moved a little that made him wake up and looked deeply in my eyes, "Omg I'm sorry!" I said sitting up covering my face which was a blushing mess, I could hear him chuckle a bit, "It's okay Y/n I feel embarrassed too." He said smiling to me, his smile is just amazing that my heart melts,I smiled back and I went to the bathroom and changed into this:

I went out to the living room to see San and Yeosang on the sofa again, "Morning Y/n!" Yeosang said with a smile and I smiled back and went to the kitchen to see Mingi ready for work and he was cooking breakfast and I sat on the counter staring at...

I went out to the living room to see San and Yeosang on the sofa again, "Morning Y/n!" Yeosang said with a smile and I smiled back and went to the kitchen to see Mingi ready for work and he was cooking breakfast and I sat on the counter staring at Mingi the whole time until I snapped back to reality to see Mingi in front of me with a plate of a pancake on it, "Is there something wrong Y/n?" He asked, "Huh? Oh n-nothing at all." I said laughing nervously, "Well if that's so, YEOSANG,SAN BREAKFAST TIME!!!!" He yelled when no one replied, "I'll see what's happening," I said as I left the counter going to the living room to see them watching a movie again, "It's time for breakfast boys." I said and they rolled their eyes and I took their wrists and pulled them to the kitchen, "Y/N-AH!" San yelled and me and Mingi laughed so hard until Yeosang put a foot in front of me causing me to unleash my hands from holding their wrists and falling to Mingi and he fell too.
Mingi Pov
Me and Y/n were laughing so hard until she fell, I was going to catch her but I fell to and she was now on top of me and I was shocked and she blushed hard until she stood up and gave me a hand and I smiled and got up and looked deeply in her eyes and her lips until this brat Yeosang got my head and Y/n's head and pushed us together making us kiss, "Y-YEOSANG!!!!" I saw Y/n and she was a blushing mess and she covering her face, "Let's just eat!" San said while Yeosang was smirking at me. I sat next to Y/n and her angelic face was so cute when she was eating, "Y/n do you want to come with me to KQ entertainment or stay here?" I asked her, "I'll just stay here it's fine with me..." She said looking at me. "Mingi we should get going," San said and we got to the car and went off.
No ones Pov
Y/n was alone at Mingi's house and explored it a little and just went to the living room and watched movies until she fell asleep. While Mingi texted her:

Mingi 💖

Y/n I'll come home early today see you~

Oh okay Mingi see you later

Oh and Yeosang and San are moving in
the house 'cause they got kicked out is it
okay for you?

Oh it's okay there's no problem!

Y-Y/n you'll be sleeping with me though...

That's no problem Mingi :)

1 hour later
Mingi Pov
"Y/n we're home!" I said and Y/n came out of the room and ran up to me and hugged me tightly and... my heart was beating so fast? "Anyways Yeosang,San go to your rooms and settle down." They went to their room and settled, "Y/n do you want to do something?" "Uhhh I'll cook dinner for today!" And she went to the kitchen until I grabbed her wrist and she turned around, "No I'll do it you need to rest Y/n it's okay." I said looking in her eyes until she zoomed out for a minute.
"YOU'RE NO GOOD Y/N DO EVERYTHING OR I'LL SUE YOU!"
I saw her with tears falling of her eyes, "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" I said worriedly and hugged her tightly and kissed her in the lips without even thinking, "M-Mingi?" She said shocked, "Y-Y/n I'm s-sorr-" She kissed me in the lips again and hugged me tightly.
What is this feeling? Am I in love? Does she like me back? Will she be my girlfriend? All I have to say to you Y/n is...

I love you Y/n you have my heart and soul I will always care for you and PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT

A/n~~
Wassup hope you liked this chapter I know it sucks like hell but okay ksksksksk, have a great day/night everybody! Love ya~~ uwu

-αιεχαηdяα

815 words including a/n,ff and this.