Part 6

Y/n Pov
I couldn't believe that me and Mingi were dating! I can't believe I experienced love for the first time, in the morning me and Mingi were cuddling in bed, "Mingi c-can you excuse?" I told him in a morning raspy voice, "F-fine!" He said pouting, I went to the bathroom and went downstairs to cook breakfast, when I went downstairs I saw San using his phone, "Hey Y/n!" "H-hey...?" I said more like a question as I walked in the kitchen until he grabbed my wrist and our faces were only inches apart, "S-sa-" I was cut off by his soft lips on mine until, "Can you please explain Y/n!" "M-Mingi n-no i-" "Shut up I'll make my own breakfast and you make your own too." He said and started cooking and I was waiting for him to finish while I was using my phone, "Your turn." He said looking at me while he winked at me? "Oh u-um a-a-alright!" I said blushing really deeply, "We need to talk later alright?" He said whispering in my ears which made me shiver, "O-okay..." I said while I was cooking. After we ate breakfast we went to our room, "Explain it now Y/n." Y/n? Doesn't he call me baby or babe? "M-Mingi I swear San kissed me first!" I said and he came closer and closer until our bodies touched, "I'll give you a last chance Y/n but if that happens again we're over alright?" "O-oka-" He kissed me softly cutting me off again, "How many kisses while I receive today omg...." I said, "That's 1009 cause of me duh." He said and winked at me, "C-can y-y-you n-not?" I said hiding my face.

Mingi Pov
Me and Y/n were watching a movie in the living room until, "Babe I'm sooooo bOrEd can we go out somewhere?" She asked me and I chuckled at her cuteness, "Alright a babe let's go to a restaurant and then the mall, good idea?" "Yeah, sure!" "Come on let's get ready then!" We got ready and I asked San if we could borrow his car and of course, he would say yes but he rolled his eyes? Weird but okay. "Mingi are we there yet?" Y/n asked, "Yeah just be patient haha." "Ugh fine!" When we arrived we asked for a table for 2 and we sat down, "Babe you look so cute in my hoodie!!" I said smiling at her widely, "Awww thank you and your smile is just my sunshine!" She said, "May I take your order?" The waiter said and we ordered the same thing until I noticed something, the waiter was flirting with my Y/n! Ugh I hate these kind of people, "Babe the waiter is flirting with you can you shut him up!" I said annoyed, "Babe calm down." She said and I rolled my eyes and the waiter came back with the food, "Hope you enjoy!" The waiter said and when he looked at Y/n with a wink, "Ugh babe do something!" I said getting a bit mad, "You're just being overprotective Mingi." She said and continued eating and I sighed. After we finished eating I asked Y/n something, "Babe wanna go home?" I said, "I'll pay the bill first wait, aren't we going to the mall?" "Nevermind about that and I'm paying the bill." I said really annoyed, "Beautiful lady pay the bil-" "Here have the money b*tch babe let's go." I said and we went in San's car, "Mingi what the heck?!" Y/n yelled at me, "Will you just let that b*tch flirt with you?!" I yelled back, "Mingi I'm sorry..." She said looking at her shoes, "It's alright babe at least you're min-" "MINGI WATCH OUT!!!!" She yelled, "Huh?-" the car crashed and I think I passed out and Y/n too. It really felt like I was in a tsunami.

A/n~~
I'm really sorry guys that this is too short I have nothing on my mind-
Anygays hoped y'all (didn't) enjoy this ff!
-αιεχαηdяα

710 words including a/n,ff and this.
Bye~~!