Part 3

Y/n Pov
I don't know what got into me yesterday but I kissed Mingi for no reason at all, "M-Mingi I'm sorry..." I said, "It's fine I'm sorry, too." He said disappointed and went to the kitchen to make food while I went in the room and sat on the bed while I was using my phone but then I heard a knock on the door, "Mingi are you in here? I need to tell you something..." I remembered that voice, "San I'm only here," I said as he opened the door still, "Oh um Y/n are you still sick?" "Yes I am..." I said and he sat next to me, "Y/n Mingi is kind of rude so don't stick around him a lot," He said and left. "I've seen Mingi as a really kind person though..." I thought to myself and went downstairs to Mingi, "Oh Y/n dinner's ready mind calling the others?" Mingi said to me and I nodded and went upstairs to their room, "San,Yeosang it's dinner time!" I called and they stormed out and went downstairs and starting eating with Mingi, "Uhhh aren't you going to eat?" Yeosang asked me, "I'm not hungry..." I said, I usually don't eat that much and got used to it, "I'll go out for a walk is it fine with y'all?" I asked and they nodded as I went out. It's been loads of minutes since I've walked so I went back home to see... no one?

Mingi❣️

Mingi where are you?

We're in our rooms

Oh I thought you left

I walked upstairs and went to the bedroom to see a disappointed Mingi as I opened the door, "Is everything alright?" I asked Mingi confused, "NO WAY Y/N DO YOU KNOW WHY!!?!?" "W-why?" "GOD Y/N YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT?!?! I WAS SO WORRIED!!!" "Mingi I'm sorr-" "Shut up don't you dare talk to me alright? A simple call or text is fine learn how to do something at least!" Mingi yelled making me shiver and almost cry, "I'm not sleeping with you alright?" He said giving me a pillow only and I went to the living room and went on the couch and laid down sobbing myself to sleep...

Yeosang Pov
I was in my room trying to sleep but San was snoring to loud and I heard... sobs in the living room? So I went downstairs to see Y/n sobbing on the couch, "Y/n are you alright?" I asked making her flinch, "Y-Yeosang why are you a-awake at this t-t-time?" She asked me wiping her tears, "Oh I couldn't sleep because of San snoring loudly and I heard sobs in my room so I went down here to see, anyways what happened?" I asked her while I walked over to her, "It's just that Mingi yelled at me for coming home late..." She said, "Did he tell you to sleep here?" I asked, "Well, yeah." She said. A little while later I calmed her down and she calmed down and slept, "cute," I thought and went to my room and slept until I heard another person crying but this time I heard it from Mingi's room but I ignored it and just slept.

Mingi Pov
I stormed out of my room crying because I knew what I've done so I went downstairs to see Y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch and I admit she was cute until I saw tears coming out of her eyes, "Y/N WAKE UP!!!" I yelled worried and she woke up pulling me to the couch and pulled me into a tight hug, "Y/n what happened are you alright?" I asked her, "M-Mingi I had a dream of you in a car accident and-" I cut her off, "Y/n these type of dreams aren't real it's okay I'll be here no matter what happens and I'll always protect you alright?" I said trying to calm her down, "O-okay..." She said, "Hold up where's that smile I missed a lot?" I said and started tickling her, "M-MINGI STOP HAHAHAHA!!!" "There you go,that precious smile is just my day," I said lifting her chin up causing her looking at me, and I looked deeply in her eyes again and leaned in until our lips connected again, "I-I'm sorry Y/n hehe I wasn't thinking...." I said embarrassed, "I-it's alright Mingi there's no problem at all!" She said smiling, god I love that smile, "Let's go to the room." I said lifting her up bridal style and she chuckled, I opened the door with my free hand and went in and placed her down the bed as I closed the door. "Sweet dreams Y/n." I said and closed the lights and I walked up to the bed and laid down then my stupid brain controlled me and cuddled Y/n and she cuddled me too, "Goodnight Mingi," "Goodnight Y/n." I really wanted to say this but I can't really say it right now, "I love you Y/n."

A/n~~
Is my ff really that boring omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyways I hoped you liked this really disgusting story:)
Love y'all~
-αιεχαηdяα

890 words including a/n,ff and this.