° Prologue

There will be pictures in between the lines of this chapters. I hope it doesn't annoy you. Please enjoy reading. Also, the 'paintings' are draw by me. Please imagine it more detailed and better. I'm not a good artist.

********

"Min-Seo, there's an art gallery about to start and I need you to go," Sunny said, handing Min-Seo a manilla envelope

"Why me?" Min-Seo asked, grabbing the folder

“Weren’t you bothering me since a month ago about letting you go to an event especially an art gallery?” Sunny said, annoyed

“Yes, but I didn’t think, you’ll give me a chance,” Min-Seo replied

“Well, you have you’re chance and don’t screw it up. All the information you need is in the envelope,” Sunny said, waving her hand

“Thank you, Sunny. I won’t let you down,” Min-Seo bowed and walked out of Sunny’s office and to her desk

She sat down and placed the envelope in front of her and prayed, not wanting anything to ruin this for her and to let it be a success. 

“Okay, let's get down to business,” Min-Seo clapped her hands and opened the envelope

She pulled the papers out, reading them word by word.

“Oh...my… Jinyoung,” Min-Seo breathed out

Park Jinyoung, an artist. Gaining recognition for his art by a local designer, who used one of his art pieces in the studio he was designing. Min-Seo looked up to Park Jinyoung as his works decipt his life or anyones as a matter of fact with emotions portraying in or from the art.

“So, the gallery is a day from now. I need to get started on the questions and make sure to have a camera reserved for me,” Min-Seo mumble, opening a blank page on her computer

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Today was the opening of the art gallery of Park Jinyoung. Min-Seo was beyond excited and ready as she waited in line, her hand clutching on the badge, she had around her neck. But how could she forget the nervousness she’s feeling now as she waited, knowing this was her first big job which could mean her last one as well. Plus, she could meet Park Jinyoung without experiencing depression when the tickets for the fan event is sold out. 

“Next,” The bodyguard said, motioning Min-Seo forward

Min-Seo showed him, her badge. He checked the bage for the name and checked her name off the list, letting Min-Seo through. She walked into the venue, her heart pounding in joy as she got closer to the parade of people. Min-Seo strolled around, taking notes on how the paintings intrigue the people, the atmosphere, and the sculptures. She took photos of the group of people looking at a painting or of them walking around and Jinyoung’s art. Min-Seo had one goal in mind and that was to find Park Jinyoung. She went around multiple times, admiring the art and asking people questions of the gallery.

After asking the questions, taking notes, and photos, Min-Seo stopped in front of one of the paintings, she loved. It was “The Night of our Dreams.” Multiple scenarios happening which included a woman, a boy, and a girl experiencing positive and negative emotions. In one of them, they were in a theater, watching a movie with the title called “Bitterness of Lies.” In the middle of all the scenarios, were the woman, boy and girl huddled together, but they had no faces. You could easily tell the love between them.