This love,this hate.

~Be that sexy motherfucker who loves faygo~

I came back a bit later than expected.I kinda feel bad for not inviting (Y/N) to the party. And I hope she doesn't find out what happened.

***half an hour earlier ***

"Heh heh hey gamz" terezi said. "hey sis" I replied. "wanna see something cool?" she asked. "sure thing motherfucker" I said, following her upstairs. She led me into a room and locked the door. "woah motherfucker what's up?" I asked. I was still high and I regret it. Terezi started stripping and then she walked over to me. That's all I want to remember.

***end of flashback***

I walked in and I saw kurbro and (Y/N) on the couch cuddling together. "Hey Gam" kurloz said. "Oh I thought you were asleep motherfucker" I said. I locked the door and sat down on the couch with them. "Gamzee where were you?" He asked. "I was at a party..." I said looking down."Why did you lie to (Y/N)?" He asked. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "kurbro....I fucked up real bad" I said. After I put (Y/N) in my room and tucked her in I told kurloz everything. "Gamzee. (Y/N) loves you. Hell,she even gave you her virginity! why the fuck would you do that to her!?" he practically yelled at me. "I don't know. I wasn't thinking" I said through tears. "You don't even know what she does to herself. you don't know what she's been through. I can't believe you" He walked off to his room and slammed the door. I dropped to my knees and started crying.

~Your pov~

I woke up in Gamzees room. I heard yelling and then a door slam. I walked out and saw Gamzee on the floor crying. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Gam what's wrong? what happened?" I asked. "I-I did something horrible....Im sorry" he said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "It happened..so...fast" he said and hugged me tighter. He told me what happened. I don't know if I could forgive him. I didn't know what to think anymore. "I'm sorry lil mama...I love you, I hope you know that" He said. "I...love you too Gamz" we both went to bed and I cuddled up to Gamzees chest. I can't hate him. No matter what, I'll always love him. My faygo addicted clown-faced weirdo who I loved to death.

((A/N: holy shit a wild update appeared!! sorry for not updating but I didn't think anyone actually read this anymore. I guess I'll continue it. thanks fit your guys' support!! (^_−)−))