[3] The Dream

~Melody's POV~

(This is her dreaming)

What the...? Why am in hospital? looked down and was in hospital gown. "Hello?" My hoarse voice asked. heard loud screech and started running towards it. When finally got there, looked around and was at road. turned around and the hospital was gone! How can it just disappear out of thin air? looked back towards the road and seen carcrash. walked closer and seen boy and girl holding hands, obviously boyfriend and girlfriend. looked closer to see their faces and it looked like....

I woke up sweating and panting. Oh good, it was just a dream but why did I have that dream? And what did it mean? While I was thinking about the dream, my alarm went off.
"Oh great," I thought, "just a couple minutes until I have to wake up for school."
I got up and took a shower. I picked out my IM5 outfit (IM5 shirt, bracelet, snapback, and phone case and white skinny jeans.) I curled my light blue hair, put only eyeliner on and put an X by my green eyes.
(A/N Dalton Rapattoni does this, if you don't already know.)
I don't really like going to school cause people call me emo and nerd and some other names. Plus I don't really have friends besides Luke. Other people try to use me for my brother, cause he's famous, well half-famous. Ehh? I went downstairs and only Gabe was up.
"Hey Batman." I said.
"Hey Batgirl, how'd you sleep?"
"Good, do you want something to eat?" I asked. I didn't wanna tell him about the dream, not yet anyway.
"Nah, I just ate. What time do you have to go to school?"
"At about 7:30. Why?"
"Cause I want to take you to school."
"Okay, well let me get a granola bar and we can leave."
"Okay, I'll be waiting in the car." I got me a granola bar, got on my black Chuck Taylors, and went outside to Gabe's car.
"Okay, Leggo." It takes 10 minutes to get to school so we jammed out to some music. The song "Wild Life" by Jack And Jack came on.
"Yass, this is my song!" I remember when I hung out with them when they were making this song, ahh, memories. I started singing along and we got to school right when the song ended. I seen some girls trying to get his attention or something.
"Bye Batman, see you at home later."
"Bye Babygirl, I'll pick you up later too. Okay?"
"Okay, bye" I walked to the front gates and inside to my locker, but was stopped half-way by the head-cheerleader, Betsy, and her 'look alikes'.  
"Hey, Melody, do you want to hang out today?" she said, outting on a fake smile. 
"Actually, I'm hanging with my brother today." I said, trying to be nice.
"Oh, then we can all hang out together!"
"No, that's okay. Today's "Sibling Day" where we spend time alone together."
"LUKEY!"
"MELLY"
I ran to Luke and jumped into his arms,
"I thought you weren't supposed to be here until one more week?"
"Now I couldn't leave my best friend behind, now could I?" Yep that's right, Luke Hemmings is my BestFriend. Be jealous. (Jk) When we stop hugging, his girlfriend Mia came up and kissed him on the cheek,
"Hey babe. Hey Mel"
"Hey Mia"
Just then the bell rang,
"Okay, I'll see you guys later. I have to go to math. I hate having math for 1st hour."
I put my stuff away but kept my math stuff out and walked to math class. While I was walking to 1st hour, someone shoved me and said "nerd." Its the same everyday, I get called names and shoved, nothing too physical. Except one time, a snobby cheerleader pushed me down the steps. She and her "minions" laughed while I got up and brushed myself off. It turns out, I had a bruise on my ankle and I had to hide it until it went away or my brother would FREAK!