CHAPTER 2: NEW LIFE

The next day, Plan readied for his sails for the day, early in the morning.

"I have a Brazilian tourist at noon, then the Thai doctor again for this afternoon Pa." Plan told Forth. "He was very generous with the tip yesterday. I hope today he still is."

"Didn't you notice that Thai doctor kind of acting weird or something?" Forth asked.

"He stares a lot, for sure." Plan chuckled. "Kinda weird, but that's fine with me though. His eyes are pretty, anyway. I wouldn't mind staring at him too."

"Oh, not again, son." Forth scoffed. "Remember the last time you flirted with a customer?"

"I'm just joking." Plan smirked. "Besides, I can feel like we have that Thai connection going on, know what I mean? And he's quite friendly too so I don't think anything will go bad."

"You're older now, son. You should know better." Forth told Plan.

Plan just casually continued with what he was doing, not minding what his old man just said. A sly smile appeared on his face as he thought of the attractive young doctor.

 A sly smile appeared on his face as he thought of the attractive young doctor

"Your Thai doctor seems loaded, bro." Plan told Good, his best friend who is also a boatman like him.

"Don't tell me you're pulling that Kailua charm once again." Good laughed. "We all know what happened the last time. Bro, it might end you up in jail this time, for real."

"That German tourist was a total loon, though." Plan replied. "He was sick, pervert and desperate."

"You can't keep making your customers fall for you just to keep booking them and get extra tips." Good chuckled. "You can't keep swindling people out of your charms."

"This smile and abs aren't here for nothing, bro. These are for the---. " Plan smirked as he gestured as if he was flicking dollars out of his hands. "Besides, it's not called even swindling if it's voluntary."

"You baby-faced slut!" Good joked.

"Fuck off, monkey!" Plan laughed.

That afternoon...

"Sorry doc, but you've been staring at me since yesterday." Plan grinned at Tin, while on their way to their last stop for the ride.

Tin blushed and pulled his eyes away from the boatman.

"It's okay. I know, I am pretty." Plan kidded. "I can't blame ya." He chuckled. He stopped the motor of the boat.

"We'll take a 10 minute stop here. Mind if I take a swim too?" He asked his customer. Tin shook his head.

Plan took off his shirt, exposing his sculpted abs, his broad shoulders, and well-defined arms. He smiled at the shy doctor, before diving into the ocean.

"Aren't you joining me? The water feels great! You can snorkel here, the underwater view is phenomenal." Plan called out Tin.

"No, thanks. Uhm-- I'd rather just take photos here." Tin replied.