X1 React to you in a coma Pt.2

A/n: okay! This is the part 2~ and I really felt sad this week... i don't know why? Because of that 'guy' i still hate him what he did to me... flirting and kinds of stuff......

Seungwoo

His been with your side for almost a week... he hasn't been leave eat or sleep.

His just watching you until you wake up.

He wanted to say sorry for you, about having a fight at him. He regret to do that to you.

His members came, X1 and Victon to visit him and you. They ask him, what happen all he said. " it's my fault..."

" Hyung? Is noona will gonna wake up? " They said.

" She's in coma... I want to tell her... to say sorry. I regret to shouting her, Hurting her... *sniff* Y/n... Im sorry... please come back..." he said.

Wooseok

He regret everything... he didn't know this would happen to you.

He really plan this proposal for a whole year...

But It ended up like this... Your doctor came in and tell the update from you.

" Doctor Park? When will she wake up? " Wooseok ask him, but the doctor can't asnwer.

" Sorry Mr. Kim but Y/n won't be able to wake up... she's in coma... " He said to him. He burst tears into his eyes.

" When will she wake up? 1 month? 5 months? 1 year? Or She will never wake up " He range his anger but his member calming his temper.

Yohan

He can't sleep. He doesn'y know how he will explain this to your parents.

His been waiting you to wake up, his been praying you to wake up.

" Y/n? Why did you runaway? Its fine if you don't like me back... but I wanted you and me still stick together... or just be friends" he said while holding your hand.

Seungyoun

When the day you got accident, the nurses and doctor. Doesn't want him to go inside.

His been waiting and waiting for the result... but it ended you in coma...

He suddenly called the police to arrest the guy who bump you last night...

When the surgery is done. He went to your room, seeing you their laying on the bed. He burst into tears.

" i-im sorry... I didn't run through you their to save you... "

Hangyul

He really hate himself, he regret why he let go your hand? Even though its just a joke?

Even a simple joke or prank? Can hurt someone's feelings... but for him. He still can't get over what he did.

When the nurse's transfer you in the room, Hangyul came inside and hold your hand so thight.

" Y/n... I wish I didn't let go of you that time... i'm sorry... " he said... he already know the result that your having a coma... He promise himself he will never leave your side again.

Like what he did before...

Hyeongjun

The three of you came at the hospital, Hyeongjun clothes where full of blood from you.

" Hyeongjun? Lets wait here... " Mikyu calm him, Hyeongjun suddenly kneel down. He wanted to shout or scream.

Hyeongjun and Mikyu wait outside until the sunrises... Hyeongjun friends, family and His member came to visit...