Foursome!? Part. 3

A/n: Another round!!!! For today! Muahahah!!! This is kinda the best series that I make so far ❤ and Thank you for reaching 100k!!? Love you guys!!!!

Y/n Pov:

Oh my God even him wanted to join us??? He crawled at the bed and making our hands tied together.

He suddenly kissing me, while the two boys are watching at us. Seungwoo traveled his hand through my core while fingering me.

While Seungyoun is licking at my ear, giving me a dirty words that he always wanted to do stuff with me. He was licking and sucking my neck added more hickeys all over it...

I started to think that, I should buy a turtle neck sweater so, no one would know this. Hangyul pulled back and started to roam around my body.

Hangyul's Pov:

I really like her since I got debut as a X1. But that affectionate towards her but, this two already like her as well. They were always getting my way...

Like Seungwoo hyung healready know her and Seungyoun suddenly became her boyfriend and me I don't have any ways to have a good memory for her.

Good thing I went here, cuz I wanna join their, " can't believe you started without me? 😒" I said and they were just smirked at me. " but now your here after all? " Seungyoun complain, while sucking Y/n's neck... " let's just have fun~ " Seungwoo said.

But all I want is to make love with her, but? I really love her so much...

" ahh~ " she moaned softly and it was kinda cute and sexy to hear that from her mouth 😏 I kiss her again and went down to her chest.

I suck her breast and she's started to whining and squirming around, after that Seungwoo release his finger's to her pussy and she fucking cum alot? Shit Thats hot.

" ahh.... " Y/n moaned and hold my arms, I went down to her core and started to eat her out. She grop my hair, while sucking and licking her wet pussy.

Seungyoun's Pov:

Damn Hangyul is having fun 😏 I kiss Y/n, traveling inside her mouth with my tongue.

I pulled out and made a string... " Shit.  I'm still not tired... " I sit up and make her knees down, and she was in doggy style.

Hangyul smack her butt and Seungwoo. She grab my dick and started to pump me up Hangyul started to Fuck her, " now our girl is horny as well~ " I kiss her forehead and she suck my dick, but it feels deeper than before.

" ahh... Faster... fuck? " I groaned how amazing she is. She fast her pace and I was to cum.

Three more thrust and I cum alot, she didn't let go and drunk all of it. " Seungyoun you taste so sweet~ " she lick her lips and I saw Seungwoo is glaring at me.

Seungwoo's Pov:

I glare at Seungyoun cuz Y/n is giving him a compliment? I grop her hair and make her suck her dick to me.

While she was sucking me, she was giving me a dirty look, that I really love it. I thrust my cock to her mouth and she gagging.

" Shit! Y/n?! Ughhh... " I groaned and she was loving it so bad. Few thrust, she drunk all my cum one last of it. She pulled out and lick my dick like a ice cream.

" I'm gonna cum?! " she growled and become weak for a minute, she was patting heavenly. " I'm not done with you baby girl~ " I grab her wrist band and sit on my lap.

I put my dick inside of her pussy, " Shit?! Your still tight?! " I groaned and thrusting my full speed.

Y/n Pov:

I'm started to get crazy by this three men's!? My pussy is full of their cum. But? I'm freaking loving it...

" Seungwoo~ " I moaned his name and he suddenly stop thrusting me? " called me Daddy Sweetheart~ " he command and I smirk how kinky he is?!

I turned around and grop his hair and lick his ears. " Daddy~ faster~ " I whispered to his ear and he gave me glare, he bit his lip and push me in the bed. I think I made him even wilder?!

He fast his space and his thrusts is so harder and deeper, I freaking cum but he still thrusting his dick into me nonstop!?

" ahh?! Daddy!!? " I shout at him and he finally cum inside of me and I was exhausted from him and also him!?

I can't take it anymore - " your not going to rest baby girl~ I'm gonna wreck you so hard than Hangyul and Seungwoo~ " Seungyoun stated and flip me over and facing Hangyul's dick.

Seungyoun slam his dick inside of me, and I won't be able to walk this whole week!? -

" do you think? Having a good time with this two? You will forget about me? " he said and while fucking me behind. While I was sucking Hangyul's dick...

My body suddenly give up, and good thing Seungwoo hold my waist. Seungyoun slap my butt so hard, while hissing how pain it his.

It's been past five minutes and Seungyoun is still thrusting me, and I freaking cum his cock for ten times...

After that he finally loaded and cum inside of me, I drink Hangyul's cum alot and lick my lips. He bend down and kiss me, next Seungwoo and last is Seungyoun...

The foursome sex is done... It was Incredible but I can't fucking walk...

I didn't know it's already morning?! " Shit!? Hoe long did we??? " I was shocked and surprised but Hangyul pulled me back to bed and lock me by his arms.

" you know you can't walk? Right? " he complained and Seungwoo started to get worried. " Ahh I think we went harder? " Seungwoo stated.

" Yah!!! You three!? Wreck me! -"

" but at least you have fun~ " Seungyoun interrupt and kiss my cheeks. " let us help you out? " He said and I don't have any choice.

1 Hour later

They help me out to wear my clothes and stuff the four of us went down, good riddance Seungyoun let me borrow his turle neck long sleeve. So the scars and bite would hid.

" wait? Where are the other member's? " I asked because it was so quite? Cuz like this Dohyun would be making him a breakfast?

" their at the company last night " Hangyul said and put his arms around my shoulder. " yah? That doesn't mean you can have her? " Seungyoun complain and grab my arm and went to his side.

What on earth is this?

We went to the company and of course we buy them some food, we went inside the room and Dohyun run to us!? " Food!!! " he said and help us out.

While they were eating, I went outside and calling my friend, because yesterday I was gonna go to her place and having a girl's night out? But I didn't regret what we did last night and today -

" hey? " I heard a voice and I look at him. " Wooseok? What is it? - Yah!? " he grop my wrist band and drag me in a dark room. With no people?

" do you think having a foursome with those? You will forget about me? Y/n? " He complained and how on earth did he know that!? I was speechless.

He grab my chin up and kiss me, with his soft lips. " your coming with us tonight~ " he said and I look at him. What did he mean us? - " yeah! Your coming with us. " Yohan came by from the dark and corner me in the wall.

Well this isn't the end after all?

A/n: Well... I was about to made this to part 5? And 😁 please wait for the next one ~ bye ❤