Dohyun {Twin's?!} Part. 1

A/n: Sooo!!!! This is about you and Donhyon are Twins!😁 can you handle If this maknae is your twin brother?

Y/n Pov:

" wow~ Seungyoun oppa! " I cheered Seungyoun how he was so great in his state performance...

His voice are so angelic... and while he was singing I felt my heart beat so fast it make me flutterred-

" Y/N!!!! WAKE UP YOU!? "

" WUAHHH!!! NAM DOHYUN!? WHAT THE HELL??? " I shout at him, " it's 6:30 am in the morning!? " I shout him again and he was laughing at me!

" are you stupid? That your going to live with my member's? - Ahh! So you don't want to come huh!? -" he stated and I gasped that he really made me angry!

" Aish!? Just stop talking! I'm going to fix my stuff " I went off my bad and grab my two bag's.

" hey? "

" what? -"

" are you dreaming Seungyoun hyung? " he said and I was shocked to heard that?!

" N-no? Why did you ask? " I said.

" you've been calling his name while you were dreaming? Do you like him? Y/n? " he stated and I was speechless.

" yeah! So what? Please don't tell him Dohyun! " I beg him and he understands.

After that shenanigans, we left our parents house and they were acting so weird 😒 they don't want us to leave. They treat us like babies, especially him 🙄

" can't believe your still not done eating? " I complain him and he didn't talked to me.

After long ride were already made it, and I was exhausted from scolding him in the van.

Dohyun: " Y/n you knock the door? "

You: " why me? "

Dohyun: " because your the youngest "

You: " that's not make any sense?! Yah! Don't you forget! I was first born before you! -"

Dohyun: " well 🙄 Eomma said I'm a boy so I'm older than you! "

You: " *gasp* you!? Ughh! I can't believe! - whoa!? " I open the door and someone open the door and I fell by from that person!?

" oh! Good thing I catch you? Gwenchana? " he said and pulled me up. And I look up to him.

He has white pale skin and white hair, he looks like a prince from the fairy tales...

" um thanks... " I suddenly become shy, and he giggled at me.

" Ehem!? Yah? You two? " Dohyun interrupt from the best part!? When I will meet this tall guy!

He went inside still carrying my other bag. " let me help you with it? " he offered and take my bag. I nodded and walk behind him. I closed the door and the house wasn't bad after all?

" ohh!!! Are you Dohyun's little twin sister?! " I cute guy ask me. I nodded and he suddenly hug me? " Hyeongjun? Don't hug her so much? " Dohyun complain and since when he became so overprotective? 😒 Non...

" Hahah! Dohyun is protecting his twin sister from us 😏" Hangyul said and he was teasing Dohyun all over. " hey Y/n! " " Hi Hangyul! " I said.

I remember about the guy! - " ah? Mianeh... Heheh.. " I suddenly bump into his chest.

" It's fine~ " he said.

" what's your name? "

" oh? Kang Minhee! "