Chapter 6: Not accepted

"I just wanna die..."

Katsuki looked at Izuku.

"What?"

"For the longest time, you've always pushed me away. You acted like you were always better than me and everyone. You're so naive and narcissistic. Ever since you told me to kill myself, I actually thought about it. It kept repeating in my head. I had dreams about it. I really thought about it, and I really really considered it.

I actually thought that everything would get better if I just died. If I was gone then everyone would be happy, and my mom wouldn't be struggling to take of me. And it would be better for her.

But when I jumped, I got scared. I didn't want to die. I was regretting everything. But now that I survived, I just can't get my suicidal thoughts out of my head. The moment kept repeating and repeating and repeating. I couldn't get it out of my head when I was in my comma." Izuku yelled.

"Izuku.....please. Let me explain! I'm so sorry-" Katsuki was cut off by Izuku.

"No! You have absolutely no idea how worthless you make me feel. My sadness is getting way worse than anything. I feel like I'm not good for anything. I feel like I'm just a burden for everyone. And I'm just so fucking worthless. I just can't do this anymore!

I feel so worthless, useless, that I'm nothing, I'm just a waste of space, I'm a crybaby, a loser, that I should just die, that everyone would be happy if I die, that no one wants me here.

I'm quirkless, i'm weak, i'm hopeless, i'm an idiot. That I can't do anything, everybody hates me, and that i'm so pathetic!

I- I can't keep living like this. I'm just so, so, so fucking sad.

So, of course, I won't accept your apology. You've ruined my life and you can't fix it."

Just as Izuku finished talking, Katsuki and Izuku noticed Inko inside the room with a doctor.

"Well, I'm gonna have everyone to leave this room. We need to heal him more so he's able to at least walk and use his arms." The doctor spoke up.

Katsuki quickly got up and left the room with Inko.

They walked to the lobby and sat down. When both Inko and Katsuki sat down, they both broke down.

"I'm such a fucking idiot. Why the hell did I do that to him. He never deserved that treatment. I should've been more thoughtful. I should've known that bullying him would break him push him to suicide. I should've been better to him. It's all my fault. I should've been nicer." Katsuki stated.

"I'm such a terrible mother. I should've known that he felt like that. I should've remembered that he felt like that. I should've been there for him. But I never was. I needed to help him, but I just forgot. My baby almost died. I never helped him. I was never there when he need help the most." Cried Inko.

Both Katsuki and Inko where saying things they could've done to prevent this.

But they both knew that they couldn't have done anything. And they both were blaming themselves.

——Chapter 6 Completed——