5: Dressed

"Are you dressed?" Audrey asked, lightly tapping the bedroom door. He'd forgotten his bow tie in her room.

"Yes." He replied back. Audrey opened the door and her eyes went wide. Her hand quickly came to cover her eyes as her entire face turned red.

"Oh my god, Harry!" She gasped, "Wearing just your shirt doesn't count as being dressed!"

"You never asked if I was fully dressed." He shrugged with a mischievous grin.

"No one asks that!"

"Well they should, it would lead to less red faces." He giggled and Audrey couldn't say anything else through her burning face.

"You can look now love, nothing indecent for your pretty eyes."

She managed a peek through her fingers to see that he'd put on a pair of dark pants.

Audrey let out a small breath and walked over to him, her heart still hammering in its place as she handed him his bow tie. Harry grinned, taking the bow tie and her hand to pull her into him for a hug.

"When you live on the isle you learn to be specific with everything or someone would find a way to twist your words. I'm sorry for making you go all red on me." He said chuckling.

"Thanks for telling me that now." She mumbled, burrowing her head in his chest. Harry kissed the top of her head.

"You're welcome."

Audrey sighed, inhaling the scent of his freshly cleaned shirt.

"You realize that this will be the first time we're stepping out as a couple?"

After returning to Auradon Prep, Harry didn't mind keeping what they had between them. 'It made it more exciting,' he had said. And Audrey had been relieved, not because she was afraid of what they'd say to him—he'd made it very clear that he wouldn't care at all—but because it would stop being just them. It would be Audrey and Harry, and the public, and the media, and the everyone. She was the princess who went on a rampage and he was the son of Captain Hook, a former dreaded pirate.

She didn't care what anyone said; not anymore. The only people she cared about was her family and his and they were both being so supportive.

"I know, I'm excited." She answered him.

"Though you wish we continued keeping it between us?" He finished what she was thinking and for that she smiled. He chuckled, "We have to show our faces sooner or later. No matter how exhilarating it is to think someone might spot me climbing in and out of your window."

"Who said you had to stop?"

Harry made a face, "Considering you graduated and were only at Auradon Prep to make up for the classes you missed, its only fair to assume that you are leaving soon."

"I have to leave eventually."

"Your grandmothers castle is very far and I don't know how easy it would be to scale those walls. Or how often. I have to take classes for at least a year here."

"And you really think I'm going to leave you?" she asked pulling away to meet his eyes.

"Well you have to go back to your castle." he said running his fingers through his hair.

She nodded, a smile threatening at her lips. "I do have to go back. But you shouldn't worry about that now. What you do need to worry about is finishing dressing yourself up otherwise you're going to make us late."

"Late? " he sputtered, eyes wide, "How in the world is it possible to be late? The wedding is in six hours! "

"Yeah, " she nodded, it was impossible not to remember the time of Ben and Mal's wedding—it was only everywhere." But I need time to fix any last minute mistakes. I don't have my fairy god mother's with me so everything has to be done by hand."