May I have this dance?

He had the most striking eyes, accentuated by the eye liner that he wore, but still amazing on their own. She recognized him from somewhere but she wasn't sure where. She was only positive that he was from the Isle.

She bumped into him accidentally and in the height and excitement of the moment she had pulled him in to dance with her.

And she was having fun.

His smile was infectious, and handsome. He was handsome.

She could feel her face burn red.

The music that had been thumping and upbeat slowly turned into a gentle melody.

And Audrey stopped dancing.

Her dance partner stopped too.

They stood still for a moment and then his lips pulled up into a smile. He straightened the coat he had on and he bowed his head, holding out his hand to her.

"Harry Hook," he said with a tender smile, " May I have this dance pretty lady?"

Audrey's hand slowly inched up but she stopped.

Harry Hook. Captain Hook's son. She remembered .

Everything was faint; like a dream that she couldn't get herself to remember, but the pieces were still there trying to form into a solid memory.

She'd tried to hurt him. Him and Mal and everyone.

And the guilt flooded her entire body like it had done the moment she woke up. She pulled her hand away and she could see his face fall as she turned to leave.

Her classmates, who once looked up to her, glanced at her warily- frightened, as she walked off. Was that how they would see her for the rest of her life?

She could feel tears in her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall. Not yet.

She broke into a run once she made it to the forest that surrounded Ben's castle. She knew it well; she'd grown up running through those trees with him.

But the tears were blurring her vision and she stopped against a tree . She couldn't suppress the sob that escaped her lips.

She never meant to hurt people. She never wanted to hurt anyone.

She had just been tired of it all.

"Audrey?"

Audrey stopped and held her breath, looking over her shoulder to see Harry Hook carefully walking to her.

"Are you okay?"

She wanted to say yes. She wanted to say she was fine and that he should go back to the celebration. The barrier had just been brought down. He should be celebrating.

But her eyes only watered more as she whispered a shaky, "No."

And he was so close to her and all she wanted was someone to be there. Audrey threw her hands around him when he was in front of her. Harry stilled but Audrey could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest as she held him. Tentatively his hands wrapped around her body and Audrey felt a rush of blood running through her and she stopped crying.

She lifted her head for a second to see him looking down at her with more worry than she expected from someone that she had tried to hurt. His eyes flitted across her face and Audrey, always so confident, raised her head up. Her heart was hammering in her chest, but so was his. His breathing came out shakily as she stopped when her lips were a mere inch away from his. Audrey was never going to pretend anymore. She wasn't going to hold back on what she wanted because that never led to anything good.

So Audrey closed the distance, pressing her lips on his before she could regret it.

Harry was unmoving until a moment later he kissed her back.

Every negative thought in her head slipped away and it was now replaced by the wonderful feeling of his lips and the fire that blossomed through her body. He moved his hands to cup her face quickly and Audrey went to clutch the front of his shirt.

She didn't know how long after she pulled away, but she knew that his lips were starting to swell. But she didn't pay attention to that she was focused on the blissful look in his eyes.

He giggled in the most adorable way and he smiled so brightly at her.

Audrey swallowed and held out her hand, "Audrey Rose. Yes I'll dance with you."

She didn't know how but his smile grew wider as he took her hand.

-------------------------

I might make this a short story if I get the time, but even if I don't I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot. I just loved the little moment of theirs at the end of the movie that I had to write something for them even if it's short (and even if I ship Uma/Harry.)

Thank you for reading! Remember live your best life. No day is a guarantee for another.