The movie theater

IVY'S POV
"Tap" I said why'll having my forearm pressed on two-bits neck on the living room  floor

"Ok ok" Two-bit said tapping my arm telling me he had given  up trying to beat me. I let go of him and got up off the floor smiling in victory

"I told you not to try to challenge her" Soda pop said from the couch

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

" Man for a girl who is 5"4 and 110 pounds you are strong" Two-bit said why'll rubbing his neck. 

"I may be small but I can kick ass" I told him. Two-bit, Soda pop , Darry Steve, Johnny , Dally and I were inside just relaxing

I then heard a commotion coming from outside.

I went to the front door Opened it to  hear screaming but not just any screaming my little brother Ponyboy's scream.
"Darry!" I heard Pony  scream.

I immediately ran down the street  where I heard the screaming coming from the gang following.

Then I saw Ponyboy on the ground and soc's beating him up.

"Hey leave him alone!"  I screamed.
The Soc's looked up  As I was running towards Pony  then they were  running to their mustang when they saw the gang and I running towards them.

I ran past Ponyboy towards the soc's who were running towards the mustang they were in Two-bit ,Steve Dally,Soda pop and I all chasing them and trying to pull them out of the car. 

Two-bit punched one of the Soc's in the face why'll I kicked him but he shoved us to the ground and got in the car

All of us were attempting to drag them out of the mustang but they reversed the car  and we chased the car until Dally  threw a stick at the car before they drove off.
I ran back to pony who was still on the floor with Darry by his side.
I kneeled next to him.
"Pony are you ok" I asked grabbing his shoulders making him look at me.

Soda kneeled down next to us.
"Hey Pony they pull a blade on you?" Soda asked.
"Yeah" Pony whimpered .

He then turned his neck to reveal a cut across it.

"Oh my god Pony" I said pulling him into a hug.
"Hey they ain't gonna hurt you no more" Soda said
"I'll beat there ass" I whispered in his ear.

I then pulled away and gave him a sincere smile.
He smiled a little back.

We all then started walking back to the house.

"What were you thinking Ponyboy" Darry  asked.

"Movies and books. Movies and books" Darry said annoyed.