Prologue

A bright white room, where few people were gathered around the body of a girl, laying on a stretcher. They were signaled by someone and the second later they made their way out of that room. Her hands and feet were held tight with a leather straps to restrict her from any movements and to avoid any kind of complications during the process.

The girl's eyes opened slightly. At first her vision was blur but, by the time she somehow adjusted to see whatever was going on, trying hard to focus on her surroundings. Her eyes widened in horror and heartbeat fasten, as she realized she was in the place which was unknown to her, definitely wasn't a good thing for her.

She struggled through her strangled hands and feet to free herself. Getting more terrified of the fact that escaping wasn't really working out for her, as she wasn't that strong to break free of those straps. Panicking got the best of her and she started screaming, but it wasn't helping anymore. Her eyes shifted on her hands to which two transparent long tubes were attached and two wires connected to the sides of her forehead.

There was only one way for in and out, a door, which was hard to figure out, as it was of the same color as the entire room, white. But there was one more thing she didn't know about, a one way mirror, in which she couldn't see anything through that, but the people behind the mirror were examining each and every move of hers.

The moment she started to panic, they injected some blue liquid to flow in the tubes to her body which caused her dizziness before she blacked out. Couple of seconds later her eyes wide opened, but they weren't the same. It seemed like a layer of white above her dull green eyes, in which the flashes of memories could be seen.

                          ___*___*___*___

                      Vote and Comment ✌