Chapter 3

Eira's memory drifted off into the reality, where again she was alone by herself in a bright white room. Not having a clue about whatever she just witnessed, It seemed like it was her past memory which she didn't seem to remember. Her eyes drooped and heartbeat slow. She was too weak at that moment to even utter a single word.

"Five percent complete", now a woman's voice echoed across the room. Behind the one way mirror, there was a control room with six men and two women watching over Eira. Two of the six men were from the police department and the rest of them were doctors.

One of the policemen was a captain, who had a hard look on his face while his eyes fixed on Eira. "How much time would it take to complete the process?" The Captain asked the doctor, his voice heavy and eyebrows joined together, giving off a stern expression.

One of the doctors responded, "It would probably take twenty-four hours to complete, sir."

"Take your time, but it better have no mistakes, as we can't risk any chances of complications." The Captain said with irritation in his voice and walked out of the control room, followed by the other officer. The doctor looked at his figure walking away, as he knew that what he was capable of, so he prepared himself hoping not to make any mistakes.

"Proceed memory projection." The doctor announced while the lady doctor did as he said until the blue fluid again flowed into Eira's body and her eyes turned white before focusing on one of the memories as displayed before them.

___*___*___*___
Vote and Comment 😉