Season 1 ,episode 2

.......................................
Yess!!😁🤫..I've finally reached my destination..there nor some two shepitins 💁🏻with bola nyash come pass MA front 😉but I was standing with MA parents cos I was yet to settle in hostel. Hmm, we've reached my supposed ghetto which I had to share with two guys ...I didn't like the sound of the sharing room thing Buh how for do I just go dey manage till 😌.. is about time  my parents  leave after feeding and bathing Me with more religious advice and that their learn oo tin nu...😤as if I don't know 😑they left anyway. I then entered the ghetto(hostel) which am suppose to share with some two unknown guys bi ,well they will soon be more than known.😏..🤙🏻knock!!knock!!
"Come in"☹..so I entered and BOOM my ghetto was looking like a paradise 😁🏬..""eeii the boiz be dope waa""(thats what I said in my head) 🤫..then we exchanged greetings and they received me warmly 😌..we introduced ourselves ...oh!! Almost forgot to mention they Foine like Damn!! Foine and dope 🙋🏽‍♂🙍‍♂...so the tallest (Jeffery but We call him jeff)...the other (Kingsley and we called him Kings )....Hmm😟, hunger dey catch me oo..wey I talk nor oo Jeff say den cook some jollof bi make I look sharp den 😝Abi u barb..but I do like I wan resh small naa Wey dem say make I feel fre den chop or else 😬🤭🤭 .so ago chop Wey I unpack the books in my bags but the journey was also hectic so as I finally nor Wey abed...
NB:That was on a sunday🙃😉
............
Stay tuned for next episodes

Pls share if you wish
Comments can me sent to this number👇🏼
0550919209
Thank you