Season 1 Episode 10

CAMPUS FILA🎭

................................
So she succeeded  in pulling me inside her room...kweh this Girl was 😦really in the mood.. All this Time I was 🔇mute... Then she pushed me on her couch and sat on me... 😁...eeii my Dick🍆started feeling the pressure ..then she was using her 🖐️fingers to pass by my 👂ears and into my 💇hair.. Chai I felt like 👉👌🏻 doing It at once  you barb... Then she held me by the neck and 😘💋kissed me.. Then she continued 😁..kweh, my body start Dey do me like something.. Then she slowly put her hand down 👀der and grabbed my 🤒Dick🍆 😁...WTF I was damn paralysed... Just then my 📱phone started ringing (you Dey kai that my 💣bomb nu🤪)then I pushed her away and took off(now that Is a mega super branding) 😎..it was my mom that called but I didn't pick anyway.... Then another call came.. Who could this 🤔be.. Lemme check norr MA phone off😱😂😂😂kpla just like that no ⚠️warning.. Yawa kroaa.. Wey I go put am for charge.. E charge small naa wey I switched it on... Small time then it started ringing.. Guess who😏my old time Paddy (CHARLES LINCOLN) Charley this my Paddy be since childhood and he was also loaded 💰💰with the block ....he said he wanted to come over and know where I stayed... So we spent some minutes 👄 and finally got of the 📱phone ...mhernn I had to 🛌 cause I was 😪exhausted... Then the morning came... 😨 ah..what Kind of sleep is that... Well it happened already... Then my 📱phone started to ring and Guess who it was this time (the slay girl👩‍🦱)

Let's find out in the next episodes of campus fila🎭 the conversation between that girl and I

Q. 1 was Collins right to leave the slay 👧girl