Season 1 Episode 16

CAMPUS FILA🎭

........................................
Ow💔, concerning the way I almost walked out on Emily👩‍🦱, I knew that wasn't the best thing to do and she made me feel sad when she said" why are you treating me like this"..so quickly apologized (branding purpose😁)abi u barb ..she then started saying somethings hi and I finally heard pls at least gimme the chance to be your friend..😁😁...waaa look .. for a moment there my head👱🏻 all start dey jorm me ..I flet like shouting🗣️ "kpokeke "..then I looked else where and pretend as if it didn't jorm.. Kweh.. 😝..then I replied OK... All this time she was still holding me hand oo😂 eei so when I said OK nu then she let go... Make I 👂hear  nor then she said is a 👫date.. 🧐..😨ah which part of OK you be my friend sounded as it is a date.. I didn't want to waste time ⌚ on her cause Vida👩🏻‍🦱 was still standing there waiting for me👱🏻..well, the thing is that I dey feel Vida👩🏻‍🦱 since that Time till now and she too she was a hard to get type.. From what she😁 told me and I believed is that she hasn't been in any serious  relationship before ..😕hmm, I want to date this 👧girl but if I propose to her and she bounces me I might lose a best friend forever and that will also destroy the branding😁 besides she doesn't even show any sign of affection to me so I just let 😴sleeping dogs lie ..so I 🚶walk Ed and met her and 💥boom she asked what was all that about 😳..I was like I'll tell you later when she also grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the roadside... Which wahala  to be this one na... She stopped a 🚕taxi and asked me to enter with a smiling😊 face ...vroom  the taxi drove us and stopped at a shopping mall.. Ma head all make basaa secof GH3 was the last amount of 💰money I had left on campus.. So we alighted and she settled the 🚕taxi driver ..phew(sighed)at least that one is out so I asked what we were doing here when she 😊smiled and entered the mall🥶😬..CHINEKE!!🙆🏿‍♂ MY FAMILY WITCHES  HAVE DONE IT AGAIN oo😱🤣🤣.the girl enter the mall laa.. By the time I was done doing  my inner 😭crying and things outside nu this 👧girl was done shopping provisions laa.. So she was standing with The👩🏻‍🦱 cashier when I entered and I thought she was done so I quickly borrowed 💰money from QWICKLOAN 😌and I was feeling all gee 😁 until she pulled me to the boutique  section😬🥶.. Awo my life ketch 😭😭...

Let's find out in the next episode of CAMPUS FILA🎭 HOW THE Branded guy Anyam Collins gets rebranded my Vida👩🏻‍🦱🙆🏿‍♂...🤣🤣🤣

Q.1 Was Collins right to hide his feelings from vida ?

Please don't forget to share and send me your comments on 0550919209