Season 1 Episode 8

CAMPUS FILA

................................
Luckily for us, Angelina 👩‍🦱was drunk so she didn't really show any reaction as to she was bored or jealous but there was a live witness and him alone was more than a 📺TV or a 📢loud  speaker.. I didn't want to go viral again so I switched my mood to a 😊smiling one.. Abi u bab🥴..and I asked what brought them here while all this time ⌚ gave the opportunity to the slay👩‍🦱 girl nu to wipe her 😭tears and dress her face. So as soon as she was done naa I agreed to go to the 💃party...so ago do some alo swag👕👖Bi wey we lef.. Charley.... The place Dey go on butu butu 😁 the tweking den grinding 🥰😁Ma brain start Dey boss me waa... I almost forgot to mention that I use to that be a very good 💃dancer back in school so the 🎶music Dey make my bones move... Collins!! Collins!! Someone was shouting my name oo.. Make I turn den 👀watch who that naa *BAM* my main man Jeff 🧑kweh he was grabbing and juggling a girl's 👩‍🦱 ass like a 🎈balloon containing water... Then Jeff and Angelina jumped in to the pool 🏊‍♀🏄‍♀ isolating the slay girl and I... Well I can't come to a party and do nothing so I started shivering again cause how to talk to the girl was a problem.. I Was Damn shy.... I killed my 💭thoughts🤔 and was about to take a sit when she called me by my name.. She was like kallins 😁😁😂😂and be like that's me (still maintaining the branding )erm do you dance... Abi u know I have to make her want it more so I was like not 🙄really just a 😂Lil... Then she said pls dance with me.... Eeii everything  is happening too fast but hmm lemme enjoy the moment while it last... Then we stepped on the dance floor naa she turn in bola nyash exactly in front of my Dick 🍑?kweh... Come see tweking... She gave it to me falaa... Wey me too ano play dull kroaa secof that day I was wearing pants  so it grabbed my something🍆very tight🤪... Wey she come tire nor wey she said that she wants to sit down... There nor the DJ start Dey play (nasty_c.. Dance) chai.. My dancing moves all drop at once ..I start Dey buggy Wey bunch menes Dey give me fans... So I raised my 🗣️head and saw that she was smiling ....
Agyeii🗣🗣🗣Agyeiii🗣?someone screamed... Guess  who it was... KINGS 🙆‍♂...he was stabbed brutally with a 🔪knife but no one say what really happened........

Let's see what happens in the next episode of Campus Fila🎭

Please don't forget to share and send your comments to 0550919209