Season 1 Episode 18

CAMPUS FILA🎭

...........................................
So Vida had no 💡idea that I was even there.. 😱OMG she👩🏻‍🦱 was just there 😄smiling while operating her phone..aww.. Kallins kallins (👄talk of the 😈devil) yes yes ..Emily👩‍🦱 was like ain't you going to order anything... JESUS😬🙆🏾‍♂..(I broke oo 🤣🤣)I said that in my mind then I remembered the loan I took from qwickloan😁.sharpest kroaa no shaking😌..so I order some 🍕pizza (branding levels) while we were conversing but I was still 😅sweating secof IF Vida raised her head nor 💢Bam.. Our 👁️👁️eyes will meet like 🌙eclipse of the ☀️sun🤣🤣 ...eeii what will I do now.. How do I 🏃escape this one 🤔...💤💤..my 📱phone was vibrating lemme check who was trying to reach me and 👍YES!!!...it was Kings, he said that he has been discharged from the 🏥hospital so I should come and help him bring his things home... Arh😀 what are friends for 😉so I told Emily that it was Kings so I have to leave now ....now leaving without drawing Vida's👩🏻‍🦱 attention became a problem... Just then ,Vida 👩🏻‍🦱 got up and she was also about to leave 😬..eei yawa Don pie for Ma top kroaa🙆🏾‍♂...because there is no way shell leave without passing by our table😳...(is this where my legacy of branding ends, no no no... I must look sharp😉)so that moment I touched my pocket and realised I had a 🖊️pen in it 🤔...her eyes were still focused on  her 📱phone  by that time so I quickly  pretended and threw my 🖊️pen under the table😁✌🏾(smart brand nigga) then Emily Was about To take it for me 😳😬 when I immediately with quick effect dubbed on the table and stretch my hands towards it without attracting any attention .. 🤣🤣  I reached it but vida was exactly at the edge of my table so I 💆relaxed myself on the table till she passed then I took it and sat upright 👏👏😁 ..So I went to pay for the 🍕pizza  and told Emily" catch you later" cause Vida could be anywhere at that moment so I left her and quickly rushed to the 🏥hospital...I went to meet Kings ..oh Charley the guy lose 🏋️weight and bunch blood kroaa he was looking a descendant of patapaa(Amisty)😂😂✌🏾....so we packed the things and left to the 🏨hostel.... There nor boys all come Dey 😂laugh my guy... That everything in 👗skirt naa he wants To enter some now the skirt has entered him some 😂😂🤣...abi boys boys so we all laughed then we entered the 🏨hostel ... So he went to his room and I left to mine.. It was dark so I switched on the 🕯️light then 💥Boom.. EMILY WAS NAKED💯 ON MY BED 😬💯.......

To be continued on the next episode of Campus fila🎭

Q1.How did Emily get access to Collins's room?

Q2.one word or a phrase for Collins 😁✌🏾
🙏Please don't forget to share and send me your comments on 0550919209....Dm if anything