a normal day,right?

(Logan's POV)

I caught myself looking at my soulmate marks again. I keep staring at the pair of circular glasses with a sentence under them. "Hey there,Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you if I did." I looked up and tried to continue to do my work but couldn't focus. I looked at my marks again and really inspected the glasses. They were a cute light baby blue colour,almost white,and were perfect circles bigger than they needed to be but in an adorable way. "Mr Sanders!" I jumped and looked up and saw my boss,Talyn, at my office door. "Get to work! The sooner you finish the sooner you can go home!" They closed the door and left me back to my work. I looked down again and tried my hardest to focus. I looked out the window and figured some fresh air would help me.
After 5 minutes I felt better and went back to work. Every once in a while looking at my marks and smiling a little.

~Time skip to when Logan's done at work and heads home~

I start my walk over to the train station about 20 minutes away. It was a colder night as it was almost winter now. I had a heavier coat on,some gloves and a light blue scarf around my neck. I made it to the train station and stood waiting for the train. Just then it started getting busy. I didn't pay it any mind and continued to wait when something or someone bumped into me.

(Patton's POV)

I was at my friends Virgil and Roman's house to visit them. I haven't seen them for a few weeks because I haven't been to happy the past few months and I have been hiding from everyone and everything so I forced myself to get out and see some old friends. The way I got there was by the train near by. I started my walk to the train and got there and was happy not many people were there. After that thought poped in my head the place got busy. I dont like crowds very much and all the noise and people scare me. I started feeling paniced and looked down at my soulmate marks. A pair of square glasses with a black frame over them and under that a sentence. "Im fine,but are you okay? Im getting you out of here,come on." I really wished someone would help me now. I put my hands on my ears and put my head down and started walking when I bumped into someone.

(Logan's POV)

I looked down and saw a small man with glasses that looked like the ones on my wrist. "Hey there,Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you if I did." The little man squeaked and I looked at him really and he was shaking,could he be scared of crowds? "Im fine,but are you okay?....Im getting you out of here,come on." I grabbed the small man by the arm and lead him out of the crowd and put him on a bench sitting him down and looking at him. He had crystal baby blue eyes,fluffy curly blond hair,thousands of star shaped freckles all over his noes and on most of his cheeks. He had big circular glasses with a light baby blue frame that was almost white. I looked at my soulmate mark and then back at the man thinking of what the smaller male said to me. I looked at my sentence and it matched what he said to me. I looked at him with a shocked face and shook my head as I touched his hand and our marks lite up. "Your my.....soulmate?"

(Patton's POV)

"Your my.....soulmate?" I looked up from my chest and saw I was somewhere new. I jumped at seeing the other man infront of me. "Agh! Where am I!? What happened!? Who are you!? Why does my wrist burn!?" I looked at the man holding my wrist. I looked at him closely. He had black glasses like the one on my wrist that was tingiling. He had dark brown eyes and fluffy straight brown hair. He walked over to me and sat down and motioned me to do the same. I sat and looked at him. "Okay so you are still in the train station just away from all the people over there. I am Logan. And I brought you here because you bumped into me and you looked very panicked. Are you scared of crowds?" I looked around and nodded at the mans question. He grabbed my arm and my wrist burned again. "Agh!" I looked at Logan and he looked down at our hands. "And we are soulmates. So,whats you name?" I looked down and saw my soulmate mark glowing and the sentence disappeared same with Logan's marks. I smiled and looked at the other man and pounced on him. "Hi! Im Patton! Nice to meet you Logan. Sorry for the rough introduction." I let go of him and looked at his eyes again. "You have pretty eyes Logan." I slapped my hand over my mouth and turned red as Logan giggled at what I said. "Thank you Patton,you have prettier eyes though. Those buetiful baby blue crystal eyes you have are nicer than the dark brown gems I have." He snickered and looked at the clock. "Logan,your eyes are buetiful. They are a nice dark chocolate colour with flacks of gold and silver that shimer when the light hits it right." I giggled as Logan turned red. "The train will be here in a few minutes,would you like to share a seat and get to know each other?" He looked at me and I nodded.

976 words
I will do this one a lot because I like this. Sorry for my bad writing skills I mean like I don't write very good. I just put nonsense together and it makes a story. Sorry for my bad job again. Love you kiddos,love Dad/Pat-pat💙💙💙