DISCLAIMER!

D E D I C A T I O N:

Firstly, this book is dedicated to my father in heaven (God). Secondly, to every teenage kid out there on the streets trying to survive without the support of a guardian and lastly, to the beautiful reader who decided to read this. Thank you.🖤

C O P Y R I G H T:

Fate's machinery

Written by: Flourish Ruth Felix. (love_richie.)
Copyright ©️ 2019.
All rights reserved.™️

My book may not be perfect but I am dedicating my time and efforts to make it what it is today therefore, No part of this book may be translated, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording and / or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author.

R E M I N D E R:

This book is a complete work of fiction / a product of my imagination so no name, event or happening in this book are real. If any is found common or same as real life event or happening, then it is totally coincidental and shouldn't be taken personally or seriously.

xxx

THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF⚠️:

1. I type and edit with my phone which is quite not easy. If in case you find any errors, you are free to pick them out for me. Remember, no one is above mistakes.

2. I only appreciate polite constructive criticism or feedbacks on my message board. Any destructive criticism would be deleted.

3. This book might contain a lot of emotions, a silver of violence, mature content, strong language and alot of unexpected twist. It would give you a mixed feeling and might annoy you. So if you're not okay with it, then... You know what to do.

4. Even as the author of this book, I do not in anyway condone any of the character's actions and what they do or say is not always my point of view.

5. You can always comment your thoughts about the characters or your dislike for any but I would not tolerate any insults directed at me (the author). Be warned.

6. You might come across incidents that doesn't make sense or does not normally occur in our everyday life but DUH!.. That's why it's fictional.

7. Stealing my work is a sin and God would be the one to punish you if you ever do it. Be creative my dear. Work out your own ideas. I'm sure it would be interesting. Remember, I DO NOT HAVE SEVEN HEADS!

Hope you grab?

S T A T U S:

STARTED: August 31th, 2019.
COMPLETED: Pending...

EDITING DONE BY: love_richie. For now.

CURRENT OVERALL COVER: Donaldprince Thanks hun.

PS: Although the graphics or images doesn't belong to me, all overall covers / chapter covers in this book are made by me. (the author) Except indicated otherwise.

All that said, I hope you ENJOY!

Blurb in the next chapter. See you there. B—bye 👋

With love💛
~Flourish