BLURB & NOTES.

B L U R B:

It is believed that when an okra seed is planted, it turns out to be a very tall plant that produces the okra fruits used for cooking soup. The plant may be tall, but it's owner would make the okra plant bow by pulling it down to enable him or her harvest the fruits.

Take for an instance.. the plant is a child and it's owner is the parents. Does it mean that a child never grows bigger than his or her parents?

Would the child agree to be pulled by the ear in public? Would the child endure all the scolding and take to heart the moral lessons given by the parents?

Or would he or she prove the parable right which says, "you can force an horse to the river but you cannot force it to drink from it."

What would happen if eventually, the tall okra plant refuses to bend for it's owner to pluck it's fruit?

What would the reward be?

We would never know until we read what the future holds for Kiki and her younger sister, Yemi, whose chances of finding their biological mother someday is slimmer than surviving life on the streets. But one thing is certain and that is: what will be, will be.

Dive into this heart—breaking but thrilling teen fiction novel and find out more!

A U T H O R S N O T E:

Dear amazing readers,

The blurb maybe confusing but don't worry, I'll change it with time. That was all I could cook up for now.

Hope you, In a way, liked it?

Ps: THIS ISN'T A CLICHY BOOK. It might seem so with the first few chapters but trust me, the plot and everything, is far from that.

I want to thank you for giving my book a chance. Yeah. I'm talking to you pretty reader reading this right now. 🖤 I pray you read to the end and as you read, I pray you enjoy and learn alot of things from it. It's going to be quite a ride.  I promise. 

With the way I imagined writing this book, it'll be a tough one for me and it'll need a lot of strength to write unlike my other novels. So we gon take it slow. (*wink) Wish me luck!

All I ask / want from you is that you support me like your own sister by adding this book to your reading list, voting on every chapter, commenting your thoughts and sharing this book to other users. This is the little way in which you can appreciate my work and it's all I ask. Please...

God bless you as you do. Amen.

See you in the next chap. B—bye.👋

With all the love,
Richie.