Chapter 8

*Out in the meadow, at the border between the Light and Dark Sides*

P- Ok, what was the main ingredient of the love potion again? Plums? Prickly thorns? *Spots the primrose petal he hid under the root earlier* Ah ha! Primrose petals! *Picks it up* *Starts running into the Dark Side*  Sugar Plum Fairy, here I co- *Trips on a rock and falls, hitting his head on a a mushroom* Sorry! Maybe it's better if I fly there. *Starts flying and continues on his way*

M1- *Whispers to the mushroom next to them* A tiny fairy is in the Dark Side.

M2- *Whispers to the next mushroom* A tiny fairy is on the Dark Ride.

M3- *Whispers* A pinty fairy is in the Stark Ride.

M4- *Whispers* A pointy fairly is in the Stark Ride.

*Chain continues down the line of mushrooms*

Me: AKA, a really long game of Phone.

*Near the Dark Palace where Stuff receives the message from the last Mushroom*

S- Got it! *Runs off to the throne room and finds Thang already there* Psst! *Whispers to Thang*

Thang- ...You sure? Sounds like a game of Phone gone wrong.

R- What?

Thang- Tell him.

S- You do it, he likes you more.

Thang- I'm not some gullible side character here just to constantly take the fall for you.

AkiraNicole987: A fourth wall break within a fourth wall break…. That's like, SIXTEEN WALLS! Bye bye. *leaves again*

R- What is it!?

Thang- Fine. *Clears his throat* A pint bear was made from Mr. Bark's Enterprise!

R- ..What the f*ck does that mean?

Thang- Well, uh, Mr. Bark is the owner of a brewery...and he has a pint for you...made by bears?…....

R- ...

T- That doesn't make any sense... does it?

R- *Growls* Forget it! *Starts flying out of the Dark Palace*

S- *Shoves Thang in the way*

Thang- Uh oh. *Gets knocked down by Roman as he leaves for the Whispering Mushrooms*

S- Whoops.

R- *Flies outside and cuts away several mushrooms before picking one up and making it relay the original message* A tiny fairy is in the Dark Side! Idiots. *Throws the mushroom aside* I swear, those Light creatures couldn't possibly become any more incompetent! It seems those little insects have forgotten the importance of boundaries. Well, if they're looking for trouble, … they've come to the right place. *Grins*

Me: Hello again! Just wanna say that the video above has both of the short songs since they happen immediately after one another. K, bye! Oh, also start song(s) above.

Yeah!
*Starts sending several goblins out to find the intruder*
If he's looking for trouble,
Just take a look at this face
Because I'm evil.
My middle name is misery
Yes, I'm evil,
So don't you mess around with me!

*Meanwhile, our parental hero, Patton was in the middle of the Dark Side, flying towards the castle*

P- *Forces a smile while singing to try and relax*
Don't worry about a thing.
'Cause every little thing is gonna be...
*Takes a deep breath*
Woke up this morning,
I hope I woke up this morning
Three goblins
Sayin' I'm going to kill you

*A vine lassos Patton's foot and hangs him upside down*

P- *Screams and starts flailing around* Nonononono, the song was just a joke, please don't kill me, Mr. Goblin!

Imp- *Roars at Patton then chuckles*

P- What the-? You're not a goblin. At least, I don't think you are.

I- *Shakes his head before cutting the vine and dropping Patton*

P- Ow! *Whispers: What is it with this story constantly trying to give me a concussion?* *Sits up and unties the rope wrapped around his foot*

AkiraNicole987: Who knows. *Shrugs*

Imp- *Jumps on Patton's head before jumping off and grabbing the primrose petal*

P- Hey! Little...thing, I kind of need that! Would you mind giving it back please?

Imp- *Starts squeaking and dancing around with the petal*

P- Ok ok, I am all for a joke or two, but I don't have time right now kiddo. I have to find the Sugar Plum Fairy so they can make me a love potion. Unless you know where they are, I really need to continue on my way.

I- *Perks up* *Throws the petal at Patton's face before gesturing to Patton to follow him*

P- Do you know where to find them?

Imp- *Nods*

P- Okay, lead the way, little guy!

*They start running/flying through the forest till they get to an old log that was hanging over the edge of a small chasm*

Imp- *Runs to the edge of the log and beckons Patton over and pointing down*

P- They're... down there?

I- *Nods and motions for Patton to jump down*

P- Hmm, my mom always asked me what I'd do if all my friends jumped off a cliff… Guess today's the day she gets her answer! Cannonball! *Cannonballs into the chasm with the Imp swan diving after him* SORRY MOOOOOOM!!!!!!