Chapter 1: How it all started

3rd person's POV

Mana and Rikka had been dating for two weeks from now on. They fought Jicochus with their teammates as always. It felt like an none ending happy ending where everyone was happy....

Well except one person...(guess who!)

Mana's POV

Since Rikka was at the hospital observing her mother to know how to be a doctor/nurse.

I talked with Makoto for a while when Regina and Alice walked into the conversation about random stuff. I realized that Regina was holding unto me as if the sky was gonna fall on her head. But I considered it a normal action of her friendship. Suddenly Rikka's mother dropped off Rikka behind us. Since Aguri isn't here I was gonna tell her last. And since the rest of the girls were here, I was going to tell them that me and Rikka are dating.I guess Regina noticed Rikka in the back secretly too, because she said something that shook me.

Regina: Guess what guys! Me and Mana are dating!

Everyone gasps in awe but there was ONE gasp that putted a mix of anger, shock and sadness. I knew exactly who's gasp it was.I turned around to see Rikka right behind us giving me a death glare(a scary one).We all stopped and looked behind us. Makoto and Alice had confused looks. But only Regina had a smile on her face, a mischievous  smile.

Rikka: So Mana you're already cheating on me? It's been only 2 weeks!

Regina: Sorry Rikka, keep your dreams to yourself! Because Mana is MY girlfriend and I can prove it! 

And to my surprise Regina kisses me! My first kiss which was dedicated to Rikka! I guess that proves I'm cheating on her with Regina..

Rikka: You know what? Regina, she's yours because Mana.................................................................... It's over!

And before Rikka left she said something that could give me nightmares for years

Rikka: Mana were not friends anymore..... but  most importantly I'm done with the Glitter Force!

She handed me her Glitter charms and Raquel who was peacefully taking a nap. 

Rikka: Have fun without me!

And she left

I started crying like someone just stabbed me in the heart...

Makoto and Alice were shook, but since Regina told them to leave they left

Regina: Shh it's okay you still have me! We could replace Rikka!

Me: Fine.....

I lift my head to see a blue pearl floating to us and vanishing into Rikka's Glitter charm.

Now there's no doubt

We were forced to replace Rikka....