Chapter 5: First day of an ex-Jicochu agent

Rikka's POV

I woke up to the smell of perfectly roasted bacon and eggs. I went to change in the bathroom and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was going to school again... I'll avoid Mana and the others.... especially Sachi since Ira doesn't go to SeaShellBae Middle School. I can't defend myself. When I went downstairs I was surprised to see Ira in the school uniform.

Me: Erm.. Ira?

Ira: Oh Ohayō Gozaimasu! 

Me: Why are y- 

Ira: I'm transferring to SeaShellBae Middle School!

Me: OOOoooooooooooooooooooh! I get it! 

Ira: When does it starts? 

Me: 8:30 Am

Ira: When do you go?

Me: 7:50 Am

Ira: Wow... 

Me: Yeaaahhh......

Me: Let's go before it gets too awkward.... 

Ira: Agreed

At school UwU   3rd person's POV

Mr.Mason( I tried to find the teacher name so DEAL WITH IT friends): Hello class! Today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself! And to Sachi,Mana and Makoto Ira came out the door.

Ira: Ohayō Gozaimasu! My name is Ira Ikari and like most of you I'm from Japan!

Mr.Mason: Good, now go sit beside Rikka, that blue haired girl!

Ira: Yeah I already know her!

Mr.Mason: Really? Oh ok then Rikka after school you'll show Ira the school got it?

Rikka: Yes sir!

At lunch! 3rd person's POV

Ira sat next to Rikka at lunch,when Sachi appeared

Sachi: Oh hi squirt!

Ira looked at her, rolled his eyes and went back to the conversation with Rikka. 

Sachi's mind:(I just realized something.... his bat ears just like the Mercenaires! I bet he's one of of them! (remember! Sachi is the new Cure Diamond!)

Sachi frowned and went to Mana and Makoto's table

Sachi: Hey is the new boy a Mercenaire?

Mana: Yeah he is! But looks like he quitted! So even if he's talking to Rikka doesn't mean we can attack him freely. But why do you ask?

Sachi: When I was insult- I mean talking to Rikka he was very rude I should have known that he was a Jicochu agent! 

Makoto: I'm pretty sure you were insulting Rikka!

Sachi: Actually yeah.Sorry I don't know what has gotten into me that day!

Mana: It's alright! Just don't talk to her ever again! Let's focus on the basics! Why was Ira with Rikka and what is he up to! 

After school! Cause everybody hates school!  Rikka's POV

When the bell rang I had to show Ira the school. 

Me: This is the baseball field

Ira:Ok

Me: The bathrooms

Me:The cafe

30 minutes lateeeerrr Rikka's POV

Me:So yeah you've seen it all now I'm hungry you're making dinner!

Ira: Fine!

And they walked into the sunset