Chapter 4: You're my trigger,my protector (EDITED)

Rikka's POV

As days pass me and Ira began to be closer and my feelings for him grew bigger, Should I tell him? What if he rejects me?! 

Ira: Rikka! You where spacing out for 20 minutes! 

Me: Oh um sorry

I felt my cheeks turn into a light fluffy pink.

Me: Yeah sorry... let's go to the park! We hadn't been out for days!

Ira: Okie dokie!

I skipped happily to the park as Ira walked at my rhythm behind me. We were one block away from the park when Sachi Inspiro appeared out the blue.

Sachi: Well, well, well isn't Miss "I lost my besties for life"! 

Me: What do you want Sachi?!

Sachi: Just paying a visit to a bad friend of my new friends!

She was talking about me! I felt like I was going to cry when....

Ira: Quit it!

Sachi: Tch and who are YOU?!

Ira: Her only friend! And YOU?!

Sachi: Look little squirt! This is none of your business!

Ira: **Has the anger aura around him**

Me: Oh god....

The she went to punch Ira in the stomach but he stopped it. Sachi took one step behind giving him a death glare while Ira stood completely still. She walked up to him.

My mind: W-What is h-

I got interrupted by a the sound of a smack in the face. I snapped out my  thoughts to see Sachi with a HUGE slap mark on her left cheek and teary eyes. Then Ira turned to me and smiled sweetly yet creepily .

Ira: Come on Rikka! We still go tto go to the park!

I let him drag my shock self.

Rikka's POV

Me and Ira were in bed well actually he was in my bed. We were talking about stuff stuff and stuff when he got up hugged me and said

Ira: Oyasumi nasai!

And he went to bed. While he was sleeping I secretly approached his bed. I gazed at him sleeping peacefully. I leaned to his cheek hesitated but finally kissed it(the cheek .-.)

Oyasumi nasai Ira-Kun!

Ayy new Sachi design