Chapter 3: Slowly falling for you

3rd person's POV

It was a peaceful Saturday where no one was feeling selfish. The markets were full of families and on the streets jolly people were walking. Now let's stop spying on strangers and visit our 2 lovebirds.

 Rikka's POV

I woke to the sweet sweet smell of pancakes. Went downstairs and wasn't surprised to see Ira cooking I sat on a chair as Ira putted my plate in front of me.

Ira:  Ohayō Gozaimasu!

Me: Ira! When did you became so polite?!

We both laughed for a second.

Me: Haha! Anyway Doumo arigatou!

Ira:No problem!

I began to eat as he went upstairs to get dressed. As always is food is delicious! I could take seconds! I go up and went to wash my plate when Ira came in dressed up.

(like this)

(I just hate picking out blank models from the internet and tracing it even if you get used to it)

Me: Ira,are you going somewhere?

Ira: WE are going somewhere and that somewhere is the park! You forgot?

Me: Oh! Yeah I forgot be right back k?

Ira: Yeah!

I rush to my room and get in my usual outfit as quickly as possible.

(like this)

After that we leave for the park locking the door on our backs of course! The park was oddly empty, so was the streets

After that we leave for the park locking the door on our backs of course! The park was oddly empty, so was the streets. Since we were alone, me and Ira sat on a bench talking about everything and nothing. 

Ira: So Rikka you never told how you lost your friends

Me: Since I trust you  I'll tell you!

Me: So after Mana confessed her feelings to me we started dating. It only lasted 2 weeks though....

Ira: How?! I bet you were a good couple!

Me: Mana cheated on me with Regina..... and their still together

Me: The worst is that I lost my DokiDoki and never talked to them again..... 

Ira: What about the new Cure Diamond

Me: They replaced me with a girl named Sachi Inspiro, a new student at Sea Shell bae Middle School.

Ira: Oh... 

Me: And for now your being great at being my only friend!

Ira: Well you should have a bunch more friends! You're so nice and cute

He said in awe as he pinched my cheeks. At that comment I blush.

Ira: Rikka, you're all red!

I should look like a big red tomato with blue hair for a second! I frown jokingly as he chuckles

Ira: Anyway as time runs fast! It's dinner time! And you're making it!

Me: ok.....

I should've sounded tired because Ira offered me a piggy back ride home. I nodded gave him the keys and blush slightly as I climb on his back. What is happening to me?!

                                                                 Wait a minute.....

                                                           I'm..

                                                                      Slowly falling for him