Chapter 1

Colby POV
"Hey Brock. Take this out." A heavy set man said throwing a white trash bag at me. Unfortunately when he threw the bag, the contents of it spilled out onto the floor, making me sigh since I literally just cleaned the floor. I leaned down to pick something up when my foot slipped, making me face plant into the pile of garbage that was on the floor.

I groaned, sitting up, feeling a nasty stick substance that felt like soda and maybe chocolate on my face. I sighed and shook my head, picking everything up and going outside to the trash bin to throw the bag in there. Except, of course, it ripped, dumping everything on me. I growled in frustration, throwing everything into the bin when I heard a cough.

I turned around to face the boss of the company himself, with a blonde haired boy beside him. My anger faded as I stared at my boss, who gave me this disgusted look and held his nose. Not the first time that happened.

"You can go home now. I don't want...a filth in there." He said holding his nose and walking away. I sighed and looked at the ground until he talked again.

"By the way, don't come to the party tonight. I don't want someone like you to be in a place with people like me. Remember your trash and will always be trash." He said looking at me in disgust as he walked away into the building the blonde following after a few seconds of staring at me.

I sighed and shook my head, walking back to my small cabin outside of the city. I grab some clean clothes and my bath stuff and go out to the nice old man who lent it to me and walked in. He already told me I can come in whenever and before I walked in I had shook off all dirt that could have tracked throughout the house.

I took a shower, letting the warm water heat up my body as I thought. That blonde kid was really cute but there's no way he'll ever be into me. Ever.