Chapter 5

Colby POV
We walked out of the building, leaving behind a red faced Sams father, making me look behind us every few seconds because we'll, he's my boss.

"Uhhh, what are you doing Sam?" I asked nervously, stopping him after awhile. I wanted some answers and I'm going to get them. I don't care how much it hurts. Good luck to me. Sam looks at his friends for a moment who looks back and seems to have a silent conversation with him. I huff, now I'm being left out. Wonderful.

"We want to be your friend. We have been trying to befriend you for awhile. That is, if you want to be our friend?" Sam says nervously, smiling a bit. I stare at them a bit, before smiling and nodding.

"Of course."

"So you are serious when you say this is your house?" Sam asks, looking around and frowning as his friends followed. I'm not too sure if they really want to be my friends or not, so I'm still a little cautious around them.

"Yeah, what's so wrong about that?" I asked, a bit offended as the ones I now know of Jake and Corey turn to look at me a bit amused as Elton throws a frown my way.

"Are you serious? This place isn't good for anyone to live in. It looks like it's about to break any second. And it might be a day when you are here." Elton says, looking at me with a frown and I got his point.

"And where else do you think I'm going to fucking stay? I don't have parents since they kicked me out for being gay!" I say, frowning back at Elton, who looks back at me with sadness. I don't need fucking pity, I'm not a charity case if that's what this is.

  "You guys can fucking leave if this is just showing me pity and I'm a charity case. You guys go go fuck off if that is what this is." I said, growling angrily at the last part, turning my back on them as I cross my arms.

  "Listen, this isn't a fucking chair the case! We have seen you fucking clean for the longest time and got treated like shit. We didn't like that so we tried to talk to on multiple occasions, but failed for stupid things!" Sam said, glaring at Jake and Corey who looked at each other and shrugged, smiling back at Sam.

  "Soo you have been watching me clean, letting me get bullied by the other people?" I asked, frowning, raising an eyebrow at them.

  "People actually bullied you there?" They asked shocked, which made me raise my eyebrows.

  "Yeah, I thought you knew? Your dad does, so I thought you did too." I said, confused still.

  "No we had no idea about that and to know my father knew, it's sickening." Sam said, about to continue but his phone rand. He picked it up, frowning at the phone before accepting the call.

  "Yeah?" Sam said, nodding and humming at parts, seemly to purposefully not say anything. After awhile he hangs up, looking at the phone in his hand with a frown.

   "That was my dad and he wants me to get married to Katrina."

(Sorry for not updating in who knows how long. Not moviated and busy....hope you like it and thanks to SamandColby12NHL for voting & commenting!! Thanks for everyone else who commented as well. :)