Chapter 3

Colby POV
I was on the floor on my hands and knees frowning at this piece of dirt that refused to allow itself to be dislodged from the floor. I frowned at the stubborn piece of dirt when I heard a cough and when I looked up, I saw the bosses son standing there with a frown on his face as he with a group of people who were also frowning.

I quickly stood up and backed away from them a little, to give me some breathing room as I fiddled with my fingers, a little nervous about what they would want with me. After a couple of minutes of silence, the blonde sighed shaking his head.

"Hello my name is Sam what's yours?" He asked softly his voice making me smile for no reason.

"C-Colby." I said softly as Sam nodded and smiled. I finally looked up and saw they were all smiling for some reason but quickly hid it which confused me even more. I sighed and shook my head before looking down to glare at the stubborn dirt patch that was most likely making fun of me. Okay, I think I need to get out more.

"Is your break coming up soon?" Sam asked and I looked up confused to see Sams curious expression which I frowned at.

"I don't have breaks, makes the day seem too long." I told them which they frowned at.

"Look I appreciate that you came over to talk to me but I need to get back to work excuse me." I said picking up my stuff and walking away, thinking about that stubborn patch of dirt. I will get it up.,,somehow...

"What if we help you?" Sam asked which made me stop and turn around surprised. I saw the determined look on their faces and could only nod, since I'm still shocked. They smiled and hurried over as I begin to walk again, getting some other supplies to help with cleaning.

Hours later of non-stop cleaning and joking with the others which was nice by the way, we finally got that patch of dirt up, which made us cheer like idiots as we laughed at ourselves for being so dumb.

"You guys are actually pretty good at cleaning, I'm surprised." I said which made them grin as I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Just cuz I'm the bosses son, doesn't mean I can't clean!" Sam said grinning as I roll my eyes at them, making them playfully hit me until a voice interrupted us.

"Samuel, What do you think your doing?"