Chapter 2

Sam POV
"Son your going to meet some of the other big bosses so then when you take over my company, they can help you." My father said as I was Editing. My father doesn't know this, but I'm a Youtuber with a pretty high sub list. Although my father wants me to take over his company, I don't really want to.

I sighed as I sat in my fathers car, driving to his company so he could show me around and meet some of workers before the party starts. That's when we see a brunette who throws a bag but instead of it going into the trash bin, it breaks and dumps all over him. We hear him groan a little bit before my father says something and he turns around quickly and my heart stops.

It's the brunette that works at my fathers company as a janitor. I often had come here without anyone knowing just to watch the brunette work, finding it soothing to see someone work so hard. And yes, I'm in love with him also but I don't think he'll ever like me back since I'm his bosses son. Plus with those looks, he's probably straight.

The brunette looks down as we walk away and I just want to go over there and hug him so he'll feel better. We walked into the building to talk about business for a little until it was time for the party and when the party started, the only thing I thought about was that brunette.

I wanted to make him feel better while hugging him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear until he started to giggle but I would continue to do it until he playfully slapped me, mKing me laugh. I realized that I was smiling for no reason and made some lame excuse, making them go back to the conversation. Whew, I need to be more careful.

Anyways I got bored of the party and walked out to see the brunette walking to his house and on impulse, I followed him to a small cabin. A couple of minutes later, I saw him come out with clothes and bath stuff and that's when I realized that he doesn't have running water.

Which I guess makes sense but still. I watched him walk over to a ranch house and walking in with a frown on my face. As I walked home, I started to plan, not even caring if my father hates it.