Chapter 4

Sam POV
  "So you guys know the plan?" I asked the others as they nodded smiling. I'm not sure why they agreed to this, considering we're about to try to talk to someone random that only one person in the group in interested in but I guess whatever.

We walked inside to see the brunette on his hands and knees cleaning. We walked up to him as I was sweating a little, nervous about what he's going to say. What if he hates me? We stood behind him for a couple of minutes, thinking he would turn around realizing there are people behind him but for some reason he didn't.

"Hello." I said softly so I didn't scare the boy as he stiffened and got up, turning around to look at us. He took a couple of steps back, possibly wanting some space between him and strangers and gave us a confused look.

"Hello." He replied, looking nervous as he fiddled with his fingers, making my heart just melt.

"My name is Sam what's yours?" I asked raising an eyebrow smiling as he fiddled with his fingers nervously.

  "C-Colby." He replied making me smile even more as his cuteness. I thought maybe it was a little werid so I tried to hide the smile and hopefully he didn't see it.

"What time do you go on break?" I asked hoping for some time to relax with him.

"I don't take breaks since it makes the day seem longer." He said making me sad. I wanted to spend some time with this boy but he was making this difficult.

"Look I don't mean to be mean, but I need to get back to work. " he said then tried to walk away from me. I wanted more time with him!

"Wait! What if we help you!?" I asked earning a amused glance from my friends as the brunette raised an eyebrow then shrugged.

After an couple of hours, we finally get done with everything and just talking when we heard a voice.

  "Samuel what are you doing?" A voice asked sternly. We turned around to see Sams father standing there, frowning at us.

  "I was-" I started but he cut me off.

  "You were with trash and not up to your standards. Come and I'll show you some actual people to hang out with." He said frowning at the brunette as he looked down.

  "There's nothing wrong hanging out with Colby." I said frowning as my father glared at me. I glared back not wanting to back down from this. I like this boy and I want to try to become friends with him at least.

   "Young man-" My father started but this time, I cut him off.

  "No dad, I'm not going to listen to you anymore. I'm going to hang out with who I want to." I tell him smiling at Colby who smiled slightly at me. I grabbed his hand and together with my friends, walked out of the building.