(Chapter 7)

lmao. oh yea this exists. well hey the chapters short as hell and i dont know if ill make another but here u go my guys 😂

{Your Pov}

This place is amazing. Is fascinating to say the least. How it could possibly be snowing underground, I dont know. But its dope. I walked a few feet into the snow and Im fucking freezing. I never thought of that fact that is could possibly be this cold underground so I didnt pack an actual coat. All I have is my light jacket that Im wearing right now i walked a bit further and stoped when I got to a bridge.

"Didn't I kill you already?"

I couldnt move. My level of fear was over 9000.

Was there actually someone down here with me? How? It sounded like a male but im not certain. The voice was pretty deep tho.

"Big mistake coming back, human"

Coming back? I've never been here before. I took all pf my courage and tried to turn myself around. All i could do was finch. Maybe I can talk.

"I'm Sorry but I think you've mistaken me for someone else."
I was then able to turn myself around, "I've never been here before, im just exploring... In a sence i guess." As I look up from my feet I meet eyes with something inhuman and my fear returns immediately but I kept my composer. For the most part. This man's eye is terrifyingly beautiful, the red and purple of it is mesmerizing. The rest of his features are just as terrifyingly fascinating. Hes completely made of bone. A skeleton.

All of a sudden he bolts torwards me grabbing my neck with one hand and my arm with the other. His hold wasn't enough to hurt, but he had the potential to do so at any moment if he pleased. He hard a harsh look of his face, feral almost. A sinister grin and wide eyes. "Human" His grip on my neck tightened ever so slightly. " You aren't suppose to be here, go back"

(dont get hopes up for another chapter.