Just Jump (Chapter 5)

I guess im continuing this story now.
(·-·)
[Your pov]

I grabbed my bag that that I already had packed. Sneaking out my window, and I landed safely onto the grass outside my house. I checked again that I had everything I needed. When I was completely sure that I had all the supplies that I could possibly need to survive, I pulled out my phone and immediately went to the GPS app.

I don't know why I think this is a good idea, but I'm doing it anyway because frankly I Don't care if I die or not. Anyways, the GPS said that the mountain was about four miles away. I really dont want to walk that far, but I need to. Then I came up with the great idea that I should ride a bike to the mountain. I don't have a bike, but my brother has one. Well he has his old one that he doesn't use anymore. Maybe I could 'borrow' it from him forever. And by that I mean steal it from him and use it to get to the mountain. Ehh, it'll be fine.

I then walked over to the garage that was already open for some reason I chose not to question. I then went to the back of the small room and pulled out my bro's old bike from under a few random objects.

When finally having the bike in my possession I quickly boarded it and peddled as fast as I could in the derection my gps told be to go. While riding to the mountain I was happy to find out that most of the way there was either flat land or down hill. Thats means it was easier to get there because going up a hill while draging a bick up with me isn't exactly someing I want to do. So I guess I got pretty lucky with that. And luck is something I almost never have.

After a bit over an hour of biking, I finally made it to the base of the mountain. The sun was just going down when I got there. So, the smart thing to do is to stop and rest by a tree or something like that. But I'm gonna keep going just bc I'm filled with DETERMINATION.(yea I just went there (:P) Deal with it)

I abandoned the bike I was using because I'm to lazy to drag it up a mountain. 'Alright lets go' I thought to my self. I then started going up the mountain with a sort of excited and scared feeling in my stomach.

'This is fine...this is what I wanted. Nothing bad can happen to me. People are way to scared to ever climb this mountain all the way to the top. So theres no one here to hurt me.' These thoughts going through my head somewhat calmed me down as I continued up the mountain. Then a darker thought started coming along...'What if the only reason people never climbed up the whole mountain was because they were scared away by something that could be considered a threat?'

'Thats absurd, the many websites I've visited so many websites about this mountain. At least one of them would have said something about there being some kind of threat.' I dismissed the other thought with one that had a logical answer to the question I was asking myself.

Apparently when I was having a little panic attack about how I could be in danger, I made it to the top of the mountain. This was a huge mountain dude. How did I climb it so quickly.

Whoa, thats a question I dont feel like figuring an answer out for right now. This has absolutly no logic to it at all, but eh. Oh welp. I then walk up to a very large hole in the ground. 'This is a bad idea. Why did I do this?' I started getting closer to the hole. Its either I get a better life or i die. I get a somewhat happy ending in my opinion for which ever one happens.

So with my bag over my sholder,

My eyes closed and breath steady,

'Here I go'

I jumped.

(Exacly 700 words (·¬·))