Chapter One

AN:

Papa Roach Last resort above, it will be mentioned in this chapter all the songs will.

Drew's POV

************

I cannot believe I have to move from my hometown, I've lived here in Wolverhampton since I was born, it's such a sweet little town, no one got judged or anything but now I have to move to Bristol. Urgh. Not happy about it at all. I just want my Dad to move without me and leave me here on my own it would be so much better than going to a stupid city.

"Dad? Why can't I just stay here?" I asked.

"Because I said you have to come with me!" He boomed then kicked me in the shin.

You see the thing about my dad is that he never really learned the ways of alcohol so it made him VERY abusive, I was forced to do everything unless I was beaten, I don't mind because I can hardly feel it anymore.

"URGH FINE" I screamed and ran to my room to pack my shit.

As I packed I put my iPhone into my dock and pressed play only for the song 'last resort' by Papa Roach, my all time favourite song of Papa Roaches after Scars. (AN: the song playing on his iPhone is the song in the media bit.)

"DREW ITS TIME TO LEAVE!" I heard from downstairs.

I groaned and slowly lugged my body down the stairs to see my dads sluttly girlfriend at the door with a smirk on her face. GOD DID I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HER! She is the fucking reason we're moving.

As I walked towards the door where IT was Standing she walked closer to me and rested her hand on my chest.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, WHORE" I screamed while slapping her hand off me.

Her smile dropped to a frown and she turned around, her brown hair flicked behind her as her heels clicked on the ground.

"Hurry, Son"

I had a surprised look on my face. Why? Because my dad rarely ever called me son, usually it's something like 'you worthless piece of shit' or he says that I was an accident but I know full well I wasn't. How? Because I was adopted hence my looks being nothing like either of my parents, my adoptive mother was a gorgeous woman with natural blonde wavy hair and shiny green eyes. My adoptive Father with his dirty brown hair and his boring brown eyes. Whereas I have natural black hair and glum blue eyes.

As we arrived at the house I jumped out and went to the back of the car to grab everything out. First was Emily's thing and I had to grab like 18 bags that were just the things in the car which was cosmetics...! Then it was my dads one bag which had his Laptop, phone and money in. Then mine which had my doc, my phone, my laptop, iPad, iPod, and money. After 10 minutes of me trying to decide which room I wanted I finally decided the one with the HUGE window and a walk in closet.

Soon after I heard the moving van/truck thing(I'm more into music so dunno what it is), so I ran down the stairs, almost tripping because they were so steep, so I could grab my things quickly I rummaged round until I found all my stuff so I got it all out and one by one carried them to my room then my double bed was carried out of the truck thingy, and they carried it to where I showed them and I sorted everything out, out up shelves and hug up my clothes. After I was done I looked around pleases that it only took me an hour so I went to check if Emily and my dad wanted help.

"Emily? Dad? Would you like help unpacking?" I shouted out in the hall.

No reply.

"Hello??" I asked.

Still no reply.

"Wow" I whispered to myself.

"What??" My dad asked calmly.

"Do either you or Emily need help unpacking?" I asked again.

"Umm......no thanks, but you can unpack in the kitchen, you know the utensils and plates, bowls and things like that." I nodded and headed down stairs to the kitchen.

AN:

Thanks for reading the first chapter, hope you liked it :). I will update every weekend from now on and for the people that read my other book as well, I am not going to stop writing it don't worry I will update both!! :) My pretties xx