Chapter 3

Skylar's POV

*************

It was Monday again....GREAT! I got up a threw on a hot pink skirt that wasn't to short but not to long, it came to about mid thigh, and a baby pink tank top with a hot pink cropped jacket. After I was dressed I went down stairs and smiled at my mum. I grabbed an apple shouting a 'bye' to my mum and dad and walked out the house to the bus stop to catch my school bus.

I arrived at the stop just in time, the bus arrived as soon as I got to the edge of the road. It stopped and the doors swung open to allow me on the huge vehicle. As I grabbed a seat next to a random person the bus started to move again.

"Umm....hello?" Then guy beside me asked.

"Hi" I smiled at him sweetly.

"Are.....um....are you lost or something?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nope, well I don't think so why?" I replied.

"Because I didn't think you would want to, I mean just look at me." So I did what he said and looked at him to see some black vans, black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides Shirt and a leather jacket. I took in his features seeing his gorgeous crystal blue eyes rounded with black guy-liner, I'm guessing, he also had black swishy hair, snake bites and one of those ring things that bulls have in their noses. Altogether he was gorgeous.

"I didn't mean literally." He muttered placing his ear phone back into his right ear.

I shrugged my shoulders and plugged my headphones in pressing play and the song 'King For A Day' by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn. I started singing along not even realising until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You like pierce the veil?" The boy asked.

I nodded "why?"

"You just don't seem like the type of person that would like that sort if music!" He explained.

"Yeah well, I'm a completely different person outside of school" I smiled slightly.

"Well, I'd like to meet this person" he smiled slightly, and I must admit he has an amazing smile.

"Sure how about you come to mine after school?" I asked as I got off the bus with him.

"Sure, im Drew by the way, im new here."

"Oh cool, I'm Skylar."

"Cool name, would you be able to show me to the office?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

We walked to the office and I helped him out with first class and it turns out we have every class together so that's lucky, I have a new friend.

End of the day

***************

Me and Drew walked out of the school and walked to mine since it wasn't that far but because of the bus route it takes longer.

"I have a new friend!" I said in a sing-song way and Drew just laughed at me.

As we got to mine I told Drew to stay in my room while I got changed.

I changed into my 'Black Veil Brides' shirt with me Black with red stipend skinnys, but on my black converse and applied more make-up than I had this morning and put my fringe where it was supposed to go. I walked out of the bathroom to my wardrobe and grabbed 5 of my bracelets at random and ended up picking up a 'my chemical romance', 'fall out boy', 'all time low, 'PANIC! At the disco' and a 'asking Alexandria' one.

"Wow" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yep this is the real Skylar."

"So why aren't you like this all the time?" Drew asked politely.

"Because I don't wanna get judged." I explained slowly.

"If you stick with me you'll be fine, I'll help you through it" he smiled sweetly.

I smiled back and muttered an okay. Tomorrow I will go in a Skylar Johnson not Skylar the little slutty cheerleader.

AN:

So Skylar and Drew huh?? Haha comment what you want to happen please, I could use ideas (: xx