Chapter 2

AN:

All songs in the media will be mentioned.

Skylar's POV

*************

Because it was the weekend I thought I would go out, so I headed into town to buy some shit from Thriller(AN: it's an emo shop in Bournemouth but didn't know any others). I arrived there quite quickly and walked in to find no one in there.

'Okay....usually there's at least 3-4 people in here.' I thought to myself.

I grabbed a couple wristbands and a My Chemical Romance shirt since I didn't have one. I walked to the counter and also asked for a black ear stretcher, obviously the smallest one since I'm just starting out, and payed for the items. I quickly walked to H&M to grab some things as well so people didn't think I was emo, I mean I am a little bit but I don't like to show it. After I'd brought a Belly top with the word 'IM EMO' on the front and in smaller writing 'Deal with it' on the back, also I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

When I got home I flopped on my bed for a second, then got up to place the clothing in my wardrobe and the wristbands on the shelves in my wardrobe with my other 127 (I counted) which made 130. I grabbed my small ear stretcher, trying not to snap it, I carefully took it out of the packet and took one of my skull earrings out so I could push the stretcher in and I managed to and it didn't hurt on bit. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

Drew's POV

************

I got down to the kitchen and opened the first box I saw, it turns out that this box had the utensils in.

I grabbed all I could in two hands and went to put it all away in the pot that had been placed. As I did this I plugged in my headphones and blasted 'welcome to the black parade' by MCR. After I'd blasted that in my ears, I carried on with putting crap away because I had nothing better to do, it turns out that my dad had been quite organised by putting labels in each of the cupboards and draws so when I opened a box I'd know where the things go, so far I had out away the plates bowls utensils and cutlery, all I had to do was the pots, pans, cups and mugs.

Finally after another 13 minutes I had finished so I walked upstairs, told my dad I was done and carried on to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and skipped the song to 'Alone' by Sleeping With Sirens. I got told that in Monday I was going to be enrolled into the nearest school which was Thompson High, not sure why it's called that but it's obviously named after someone.

"Right, Drew, We have a school form about you to fill out." My dad said as he waltzed right into my room.

"Okay just leave it there." I explained, pointing at the small table by my door.

"Sure." He said, glumly and walked off.

I went over to the table and glanced at the form I was given. There were questions like 'what year are you in?' Then a list of answers from year 7 to 11 then there was one more poison that said '6th form' I circled 10. The second question was about lessons and it explained that there was a second sheet so I flicked it over and circled the lessons I wanted to do which was geography, photography, and music. Then there was 1 question left, it said 'Gender?' I don't know why they couldn't ask that first but you know. The answers were 'male, female, or not specified.' How would your gender not be specified, you either have a vagina, a penis or if you have a certain disability then both, it can't be not specified. After that question I was finished so I walked out my room and went down stairs to see him and Emily snogging.

"EWWWWW MY POOR DEFENCELESS EYES, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS?" I screamed in disgusted.

They pulled apart quickly and I handed my dad the form and ran back upstairs.

When I arrived at my door I placed my iPhone on the doc again and pressed play and listened to my Sleeping With Sirens playlist.

AN:

Wow this chapters actually quite long haha. Didn't think I could ever make a cheater this long it I MANAGED IT and I'm going to try make the next one longer and I will update by Monday or Tuesday but can't update after that till Friday day time or Saturday at some point depending on where I am. Anyway thanks for reading people and hope you like it please comment what you think and stay tuned for more. :)

Ash x