Chapter 4

Skylar's POV
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
After Drew left it was around nine so I went down stairs ate an apple then went to have a shower. I did everything you usually would in a shower then got out, when I got out it was 10:30 so I got into my Pajamas and went to sleep.
MORNING
<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>
I woke up and remembered what I promised Drew. So I got up and threw on some skinny jeans that had one white leg and a black leg on them, I also put on my Falling In Reverse shirt, I pulled some black and white checkered vans on and slipped on some random bracelets. After I grabbed my phone, plugged my headphones in and played 'Perfect Weapon' by Black Veil Brides.

I walked down stairs to grab breakfast.

"Aww Sky, your being yourself, I'm so proud of you." My mum cooed at me for no reason.

"Urgh" I groaned, "obviously mum." I stated.

"Okay well have a good day at school, Hun"

I nodded, grabbed an apple and left to catch the bus.

I jumped on and everyone was staring at me except on person, Drew. I walked over and sat next to him. He looked over to me and smiled, I smiled back and gave him a hug.

When the bus arrived at the school I got asked a question, "are you ready for this?" It was Drew who asked.

I nodded and quickly got off the bus, all my 'friends' ran over to me.

"OMG what ARE you wearing, Sky?" Asked Abbie.

"Clothes" I stated.

"WTF have you gone.......GOTH!"

"What the actual fuck, it's called emo, they are completely different." I stated and walked off with Drew.

My best friend who was the only other person that knew I wasn't me at school ran over to me, Chelsea.

"OMG SKYLAR YOUR YOU" she screamed excitedly.

"Yes?" I said making it sound like a question.

"I'm so proud of yo-" she cut herself off looking next to me at Drew. "And who is this sexy motherfucker?" She asked me.

"Chelsea this is Drew, Drew this is my best friend Chelsea." I introduced them.

AN:
Cannot be bothered to write more at this moment I'm too tired. Sorry people, I'm a lazy bitch. I will try write more either tomorrow or later on in the day tho, luv ya all.
Ash xx