8

"You wanna call it a night?" I asked looking up at Jules.
"Not yet, can we watch another one?" She asked with a hopeful look
"Alright, which one? You choose!" I replied.
"Umm... how about Mamma Mia?" She suggested after thinking.
"YESS" I practically screamed, " i LOVE that movie."
She looked at me and smiled so wide her ever were two thin lines.
We got a popcorn refill and started the movie, sitting with our legs on top of each others on the couch.
She was pretty much reciting the dialogues along with the movies and when 'honey, honey' came on, I got to my feet and dramatically started singing and dancing. Jules started laughing at me and shaking her head, soon she joined me and we were both singing ABBA hits and acting out the scenes.
We were laughing and we were dancing and everything felt so good and right and i looked at her and it was like time slowed down, she was still laughing and i was stuck in slow motion; butterflies erupted in my stomach and i got a fuzzy warm feeling in my chest.
She came over to where i was standing, took my arm and lead me to the couch and her touch felt different, electrifying.
I sat down and she sat down right next to me and we continued watching the movie. I kept looking at her but I don't think she realised it, and when she put her head on my shoulder and i almost melted into a puddle.
Breathe, I reminded myself and tried to focus on the movie.
—————————————————
"Blazeeee. Blazee! Wake up!" I hear someone say and i groan and try to cover my eyes, but I can't move my arm.
"Blazeyy bear," sings the annoying voice of my best friend in my ear and i swear I'll kill him.
I open my eyes and my gaze falls to a blonde head on my chest. Juliet fell asleep on me!
Her head was on my chest and my arms around her, we were cuddling! I look upwards and see El looking at us with amusement and i guess a bit of shock, I'm not a big fan of cuddling with random people and he knows it. But then again, Juliet isn't random.
My face heats up as he apparently decides to tease me.
Juliet starts to wake up and i give him a 'shut up or I'll beat you' look and he, for a change, decides to comply and get out of the room.
Juliet looks up at me with sleepy eyes and there's a small smile on her lips,
"Good morning, sunshine." She says and i bite back laughter. I decide to wake her up my style, in one swift movement Juliet falls softly on her butt and i laugh.
"Bitch." She says pouting and i get up from the couch and pinch her cheek.
"Tell me something I don't know," i tell her and go up the stairs to my bathroom. My heart was beating real loud in my chest and I couldn't stop smiling.

I loved writing this chapter and oml i love Jules so much!!! I'm think the next chapter, we could see more of Elliot? How do you like the story so far?
Don't forget to like and comment 💙
What's your favourite song atm?