5

Juliet's POV
I found Elliot and told him i was leaving with Blaze in her car and he told me take her back to our house, he wanted  to stay a bit longer.
Rapunzel and i got into her car, me behind the steering wheel as I hadn't had anything to drink as opposed to her, who passed out as soon as her head touched the car seat.
I looked at her and smiled, even though it's only been a couple of days since i moved here i already knew this girl is something else entirely.
She is sweet and sarcastic and so cute, she's a little ball of energy.
That's Gayyyyy, A little voice in my head said.
When we reached the house, i tried to wake her up but she just wouldn't wake up, so i unbuckled her seat belt and going over to her side of the car opened her door.
I sighed and got her out of the car, which was quite a little feat in itself. I put her arms around my shoulders and half-dragged half-carried her up the stairs to our rooms.
I went to her room and put her down on her bed and tucked her in. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. Her black hair were a mess and her make up smudged and she snored lightly but whenever i looked at her i got warm fuzzy feeling and all i wanted was to get to know her.
Stop Juliet, you gay is showing, the voice in my head said.
I got up and switched the light off and went into my own room.

A very short chapter so I'm updating two! Don't forget to like and comment!
What's your favourite ice cream flavour?