6

⚠️  Smut warning  ⚠️

Sunday morning

To Taehyung house come Jimin and hoseok, all three boys are in kitchen making foods, then they saw in TV Lisa and Mark pictures.

Boys make TV louder and what they heard made then Jungshook...

"Today night this two students were murdered,and found under bridge,some people said they saw 6 man's in black, they had masks, so their faces they couldn't see,police said don't let your kids out of house in night time, because they think in city showed up gang" said reporter and with that criminal news ended

"Yesterday Lisa was here asking me get her together with new student" said Tarhyung and was still in shock, However Hoseok added, "Why she needed Jungkook if she dated mark" he said and started think.

Jimin was the scared one,his hands were trembling and he was shaking.
Taehyung saw that And went to Jimin.

Hoseok felt likw third wheel so he left Taehyung and Jimin alone.

"Bae why are you so scared?" with soft voice asked taehyung,jimin hugged Tae more tightly,"Chimchim is scared" with baby voice said him, "Don't be scared Daddy will protect you", with that Taehyung kissed Jimin plump lips and slide hand under his shirt,he played with jimin nipples and suck, bite his bottom lip.
Jimin took off his shirt and Taehyung kisses went from lips to the neck and then nipples and each kiss went lower and lower, Taehyung knew how make Jimin feel good, when he had shaking and fear feelings.
Taehyung opened Jimin pants and took out Jimin already hard dick, first he jerk him off, later started suck it, but not really long,Jimin get up and sit on his daddy, he rub his big booty on Daddy bulge,Taehyung couldn't take it,undress himself and without warning slam his dick in Jimin ass.
Jimin moaned and cry in same time,taehyung dick more bigger than Yoongi dick,but Jimin couldn't leave Taehyung.

While Taehyung were fucking Jimin, someone was watching them,and this person was really pissed off, this person wanted Taehyung only for himself,but he needed wait to get what is his.

Next day
Monday
At school 8:15am

"I still wanna know who was that fucker, who draw this bullshit on my locker" said with annoyed voice Taehyung...
Yoongi laugh,"U srlsy don't know who did that, there is written *your babyboy*, Taehyung now you need how many boys you fucked, that someone fall for you", said Yoongi who saw couch and lay down.

"Not so much, but.... What if dude is someone who I didn't fuck" Taehyung was curious about this person, but he still was more curious where the hell is Jungkook,because he still didn't showed up.