12

Two love birds were sleeping peacefully,after really tired night of having multiple rounds.

Making love with person who you love is the best thing in the world.

Meanwhile in kitchen Jin and Joon are talking about case.

"So do you think Jungkook will be happy?"

Joon asked Jin,this two were lovers by secret,because Jungkook asked don't make relationship in work place.

"To be honest it's the best information what we ever get in this years,only if we would found out information where And when Kai and his stupid father will try attack Jungkook"

Both continued eat breakfasts and talk about ideas how catch their enemies.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook and Taehyung slowly wake up,Taehyung head was on Jungkook chest and with index finger he traveled around Jungkook abs and lil bit lower trying tease him.

"Your ass so fast miss my dick,that you wanna make me needy?"

Taehyung stopped his action,he thought Jungkook is sleeping.

"No I just like your body"

Jungkook chuckle of His babe response.

"Taehyung I have question for you"

"what it is?"

"I really do love you,will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I will "

Taehyung attack Jungkook with multiple kisses,both were happy.

But they don't know that happiness will end soon.