24

⚠️NOT UPDATE⚠️

So I have announcement,I was thinking how to continue this book and ended with..... Changing plot.

Original version plot

Two boys are filming for movie and fall in love with each other,but when they are ready to start their relationships,thanks to someone Taehyung get into car accident.In hospital he founds out he can't move legs,and he is flying to america for rehabilitation,there he gets lover named Christian,while back in Seoul Jungkook is trying make suicide with overdosing drugs,Jungkook is in coma for 8 months,when he wakes up there is boy named *********.
After years Taehyung return back to Seoul and gets revenge on someone,for losing Jungkook,after Taehyung founds Jungkook and they live happy ever after.

New plot version for story.

Jungkook after waking up from coma isn't anymore that good boy he was,something about him is changed,he has become evil,and only his lover who hates him,can again make him good,but it will not be easy, because Taehyung got boyfriend and don't wanna even talk with Jungkook,but by magical things Jungkook removes from his way Taehyung boyfriend to get back with him.It will not be easy job to do.

sounds really difficult,but later you will see what exactly changed and what is new plot,Radical differences between plots.Add book to reading list,don't miss when I'm updating,for now bye,Love you all 💜💜💜💜