7

Next morning,Taehyung is beside his locker, in hallway shows up Jungkook,he have new look,he have black-white stripe shirt, black ripped jeans,black shoes, dark purple hair and tattoo on neck.

Next what happen Yugyeom appears infront Jungkook and kiss his cheek, both smiled at each other and went to baseball practice, but before Jungkook dissapeared he catch Taehyung look, and smirked at him.

Taehyung p.o.v

*I thought how in heck this two become so close, that they have a thing,I don't know why, but I felt anger?why I wanna kill yugyeom,it can't be that.... I have feelings toward Jungkook.... No that kiss didn't meant anything or did.... Damn, but I have Jimin in another hand,he is loyal to me,and I'm loyal to him.*

Unknown person snapped Taehyung from his dream world, it was Kai.
Kai was Taehyung big bro, he sometimes come back to home to check up how lil bro things go.

"You fucker scared me" yelled just now scared Taehyung,"Keep calm taetae it's just your big bro" kai let out little laugh, "Okay I come here, to tell that our father will come out of jail after 2 months" when Taehyung heard it, he was so happy, because he never believed for what his father were put in jail... "Finally,he will come out, I still can't believe he was put jail 17 years ago, because he abused,beat and raped little kids, it's just absurd " said Taehyung.

On another hand, that moment Jungkook went by them, Taehyung even didn't noticed Jungkook.

What heard Jungkook he was sorry for Taehyung father faith and continue his way to classroom.

Launch time

Jungkook and yugyeom is sitting together and having fun,Taehyung was sitting with yoongi, hoseok and jimin.

"They aren't together,they lose to dare at yugyeom party, that yugyeom need kiss Jungkook cheeks whole week whatever in which place they go" said Hoseok and looked at Jungkook and Yugyeom... Taehyung felt much better hearing that, but he didn't show it.

After school Taehyung saw that Jungkook drive in car alone to different side, not his house way.

P.s in my edit can see how looked Jungkook, when Taehyung saw him