Your Leaving Me?

I wake to a terrible smell .......like HOLY MOTHER FIRETRUCK SMOKE!

I run straight down stairs where i prosume Aaron is cooking again....

Hes standing there infront of the stove, he has a pan with burning bacon in one hand and in the other is a tea towl.

"Aaron, What are you doing?" i say rubbing my eyes.

He spinns around,with a starttled look on his face.

"Oh Dammit, Drew i was trying to make you breakfast" He says with a lopsided grin.

"How many times do i have to tell you? NO COOKING FOR YOU" i say smirking.

I take the pan out of his hand (haha that rhymes) and put it in the sink.

I put the chef hat that he had on, on my head and find a marker in the draw and draw a goatie on my chin.

But when i look over to Aaron hes listening to music and looking into space.

"Aaron?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"No not really Drew this is so wrong" He says as he pulls his sleeves his down.

I go and sit next to him, i lean my head onto his shoulder and breath out loudly.

"Whats Wrong?"

"Mum does'nt want you staying here anymore, she says your bad for me."

I scrunch my eye brows together confused, his mothers aloways loved me?

"Aaron you cant lie to me, why do really want me to leave?"

"Drew you know I love you, But im with somebody else."

I take my head of his shoulder and look at him confused.

"What?"  I feel tears weeling up in my eyes.

"Drew, Im so sorry" Aaron says as i feel a tear fall down my face.

He goes to wipe my cheek, but i move away from him as if im scared of him.

I get up and walk to the room i WAS staying in and got my stuff and left before he could say anything to me.