Emmas Cousin

Im sitting on the shower floor letting the water flow over me , I cant remember the last time I did this, I was never allowed to do this at my own house because my Father forbid me from doing it.

As i turn the water off I grab the towl from outside.

I wraped one around my head and one around my body, But when i look up i see a mortified face of a boy that has just opend the door.....SHIT

I start blushing but he just keeps babbling saying hes sorry over and over again.

"Wait, Why am i saying sorry, your in my Bathroom." He picks up my Hairbrush.

"Yeah like a hairbrush is gonna save you Ass."

"Psssssss Yes!" He said with a completly serious face.

"EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed.

I hear footsteps running up the stairs, i wait until i can see a puffed out Emma in front of me.

"WHAT, did you make me run up all these stairs for?" She said looking at the floor.

"Him" i point to the boy who looks quite frightend.

Emma looks up and sighs telling him he was an idiot repetedly.

But then she started laughing hastericaly, Both me and the boy look at her like shes grown 2 heads.

"Drew hes my cousin" she says in bettween giigles.

"And" weez "Blake this is my best friend Drew." She says shaking her head leaving the room.

Blake just stands there like he ecspects me to get changed in front of him.......OH HELL NO.

I clear mt throat and he looks at me.

"Sorry i was just thinking how someone so pretty is friends with that." He says pointing to the stairs.

"Wait did i just say that out loud?....Shit,shit,shit."

This makes me blush knowing he was just being nice.

"Well it was nice to meet you."

He says as he leavse the room.

I get changed thinking about what he said.

Pretty?