|Chapter 4. Serenity vs Avengers part 2|

"The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help others" Albert Schwitzer

"Now that we finally have your blessing, Stark, we can continue the introductions so I could go back to work," Fury's exclaimed and turned to look at his daughter while successfully ignoring the people in the room. "Even if you already know most of them,"

Serenity just rolled her eyes and tried to swattFury's arm with her uninjured one but failing when the man moved a step away.

"Watching them it's not the same as knowing them," Serenity used her snottiest voice which according to her father was quite aggravating. She could hear some of the whisperings from avengers and she realized how wrong that would sound for them. She sounded like some creepy stalker. She put her one of the widest smiles and turned her attention back towards the avengers.

And she almost literally squealed in joy when she saw Dr Bruce Banner standing amongst them. To be completely honest, she didn't expect him to be in the tower, from what she learned about him he wasn't very fond of the crowded places.

But despite all of it, seeing her idol standing just a couple feet away made her almost glad that she was attacked. Almost.

You can say that she practically sprinted towards the doctor and extended her arm in greeting making slightly awkward scientist almost jump back in surprise.

"Doctor Banner! You wouldn't believe me how long I waited to finally meet you. It's so amazing to meet you for real. Dream come true. Really. I'm a huge fan of your works," Did she sounded like so crazy fangirl? Yes. Did she care about that or snickering from beside her? Not really.

"Dr Fury, well... hm... it's nice to meet you as well..."

To say that Bruce Banner was utterly confounded by the reaction of the young Fury, would be understanding of the year. He wasn't used of people talking about him as doctor and scientist. Those days were long gone. Now his name was fitted with a green rage monster who destroyed part of the city.

Just like Tony year ago, Serenity Fury left him pleasantly surprised and even a bit flustered.

Feeling slightly awkward for not reacting quicker he squeezed woman's hand and smiled, enjoying that the smile while small was genuine.

"Oh Brucie Bear, you have a fangirl," Clint Barton shouted in his sing-song voice and automatically ducked down when Natasha tried to hit back of his head. Fortunately for him, she was unsuccessful.

After living for many years with her, archer knew thing or two about how to deal with a redhaired agent. He resisted the temptation to poke his tongue at her, in fear that all of his skill will not protect him from Nat's wrath.

Clint turned his attention back at the Banner and smirked at seeing his teammate flushed from meeting young Fury - it still was strange to him to see two Fury's.

"No need to be shy, dear. Just say something nice to her and you both can go play with your toys,"

He fist-bumped with Stark who was having a field day at seeing scientist flush and even adding his comments.

Natasha swatted the archer upside his head for the second time while completely ignoring his shout of pain.

She rolled her eyes at the pout her fellow agent was wearing as if she hit him that hard. Men. And they say women are the dramatical ones.

Red-haired gracefully stood up from her place at the couch and walked a couple of steps towards the doctor with an indifferent look on her face.

"Please forgive them. Clint was dropped on his head in his early childhood so his ability to communicate with people like a normal person is completely nonexistent just like his capability of being smarter than the boiled broccoli," The offended 'hey' was completely ignored by both women.