S.I.N+4

F
Fe
Fee
Feel
Feeli
Feelin
Feeling
Feelings
Feelings?

I think I might just have feelings for chresanto...

The other day at the beach was different. We kissed as the sun was setting and held hands. It felt so..

Unreal..

Almost as if it was way............

Too good to be true..

~Signed jacob muah
June 18th 2020

I'm currently drinking a hot cup of tea and watching On my block. Monse is my favorite character, right next to jamal.

I had to stop for a second to write about the day me and chresanto had went to the beach.

I don't know I guess the other day seemed too perfect and too good to be true.

But here I am, in my white fluffy sherpa hoodie, some white silk shorts and some fuzzy socks. Cuddled up on my bed, with some tea, watching netflix, with bubba right underneath me.

I guess we are both in our feelings about the other day. Poor bubba won't stop whining. And my poor mind keeps drifting back to the kiss me and chresanto shared.

I looked at bubba as she looked at me.

"I miss them too bubba". I pout as she sits there moping.

My poor baby.

I take a sip of my tea and watch how caesar and monse share a deep kiss.

I wish that was me right now.

You know what! I'm gonna get up and call him. Yea.

Just as I grabbed my phone to call him, I received a incoming call from him.

Yayyyy!!!

*(Play the song) A/N*

"Hey chres". I really want to tell him that I miss him but I don't want to seem so attached.

"Hey beautiful what are you up to"? His deep voice filled my ears, it sounds as if he was just sleeping.

"Nothing much, did you just wake up"? Hearing him laugh my heart melted.

"Yea I did, I just couldn't stop thinking about you". Remind you guys, its 12:00 at midnight. So it's about to be booty call hours.

"Really, that's sweet, I missed you tho". I felt my heart skip a beat as I said it.

"Me too, I ain't even gonna lie. I woke up out my sleep all because you kept fluttering my mind". He chuckles, and I hear him shuffle around.

"Stop being cute. Anyways what are you doing? Are you gonna go back to sleep"? I asked hoping he wasn't. I still want to hear his voice.